Arizona Cardinals and Titans to hold joint practices in Tennessee

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You think we would be giving away team strategies?

In preseason? To a team we don't play in the regular season? To a team that we demolished last year in Week 1?
Well some vanilla plays maybe lol just hoping no stupid injuries occurs in this

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I made the trip from Memphis where I was living to Nashville last time the Cards were there. I didn't even go to the game, just made the trip to watch the practices. It was awesome, hardly anybody on the Cardinals side of the field--we were close enough to hear the players get their butts chewed (Leinart got lit up by Whisenhunt, quickly followed by DA getting the same treatment).

I also remember the joint practices with the Chargers up in Flagstaff, that was a fun time too.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I made the trip from Memphis where I was living to Nashville last time the Cards were there. I didn't even go to the game, just made the trip to watch the practices. It was awesome, hardly anybody on the Cardinals side of the field--we were close enough to hear the players get their butts chewed (Leinart got lit up by Whisenhunt, quickly followed by DA getting the same treatment).

I also remember the joint practices with the Chargers up in Flagstaff, that was a fun time too.

I've found practices can be as enjoyable as the game, if not more, because it allows fans to get up close and personal with coaches and players.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Curious to see about Treylon Burks. Lots of people liked him pre draft my concern was he was a very raw player in a very basic offense I wasn't sure he'd be able to learn our offense right away. Got off to a nice start in camp there, got lots of hype, and now the fan base is panicking over reports he's running 2nd team, won't start, and might be a role player for the first part of the season. Anaylysts are pointing out AJ Brown was the same way.

I think people assume they run the ball so much that it's a basic offense, easy to pick up and they thought Burks would be the #1 WR right away but the reality is any NFL offense is way more complicated than what he ran in college, and until he gets the system they're going to limit how they use him.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose