Arizona Basketball 2017-18'

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Safe to call the season a bust, now?

Good riddance to this pathetic underachiever who brought massive shame to the U.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jesus that’s not necessary. Big guy kicking a fan base when they’re at their lowest. Lame.

You know what? I don't care. You can't act like pompous asses, lecturing everyone on "real college basketball", like TJ and Mao have, and then expect empathy when you act like a mouse choking on a cucumber. Your fan base can go jump in the river. Lying, enabling dirt bags.

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Not intending to rub it in the face of any UA fans here, because you guys aren't so bad. But I DO know lots of incredibly obnoxious ones here in Tucson and on some of the other fan boards. And for those, I do take an incredible amount of satisfaction for this game and for what will soon be happening to the crooked athletic department there... not just basketball, btw.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And their lowest is still higher than his program can ever hope to reach.

And I still don't care. You lost even worse than asu did. Suck the popsicle of sadness. No one thought ASU would do jack squat and they didn't. au's season is way more sad.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m not even going to pretend I’ve watched many games this year. But I’ve watched enough to know this team was garbage from the get go.

I do find it funny though that asu fans have the nerve to come here are talk after last night.

I like both teams but let’s be real. ASU is hot garbage rolled up in a 3 day old sandwich served up on tampon paper plate at A seedy bar on skid row.

And I repeatedly said ASU sucked, But au sucked a ******** instead of a fleshy extension. No one thought ASU would do crap this year. Yes, au people thought they could win the championship. Now they are sucking on hot garbage to claim they did something good. "Better than ASU", :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

That is your response? Suck on the popsicle of failure. Suck it good.

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
Hey, au fans. print all your predicitions for this season. Rool them up as skinny as possible, turn them sideways, and stick them where the sun never shines. Could not be more satisfying end to a season for a dirty, lying, cheating program.
You lost in the play-in, so shut the hell up.

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
If Book and everything else that happened never came to light and there was no added drama to this season I’m not sure how much differently things would’ve gone. Miller’s teams 3-4 years ago had lineups where all 5 guys played defense. There isn’t one starter on this team that plays defense at all. No outside distractions aren’t making these guys care about defense right?

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
And I still don't care. You lost even worse than asu did. Suck the popsicle of sadness. No one thought ASU would do jack squat and they didn't. au's season is way more sad.
At least we lost in the actual tournament, you lost in a PLAY IN GAME and didn’t even deserve to be in THAT.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
At least we lost in the actual tournament, you lost in a PLAY IN GAME and didn’t even deserve to be in THAT.

And, I don't care. I would rather au lose than ASU win. Can you not comprehend that?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's not cool to kick a fan base after a loss.

Don't care. I grew up with the Texas-Texas A&M rivalry. Damn straight I will kick a rival in the face after a loss. If you don't, it's not a real rivalry.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
You know what? I don't care. You can't act like pompous asses, lecturing everyone on "real college basketball", like TJ and Mao have, and then expect empathy when you act like a mouse choking on a cucumber. Your fan base can go jump in the river. Lying, enabling dirt bags.

I feel terrible. Let me express my sympathies Devil Fan. Your fan base can go jump in a kiddie pool... and bring your significant others, there will be plenty of room.

carey

VVVV Saints Fan VVVV
Reaction score
Even though you could see this coming from a mile away it still bummed me out to see us lose so bad tonight. It may make parting ways with Miller more palatable. Olson could weather the 1st round losses but 2 in 3 years for Miller with all the other stuff going on? Not great.

Edit: I just realized I've been on this board for over 15 years. That's kind of crazy. We've seen some great Cats teams in that time. Hopefully we'll be back in the mix one day.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel terrible. Let me express my sympathies Devil Fan. Your fan base can go jump in a kiddie pool... and bring your significant others, there will be plenty of room.

Ok. In the meantime, we can both enjoy the popsicle of failure,

You must be registered for see images attach

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If Book and everything else that happened never came to light and there was no added drama to this season I’m not sure how much differently things would’ve gone. Miller’s teams 3-4 years ago had lineups where all 5 guys played defense. There isn’t one starter on this team that plays defense at all. No outside distractions aren’t making these guys care about defense right?

I hate to say it but that's what happens when yuo recruit a bunch of mercenaries, it's MUCH harder to get them to play defense and play as a team. You heard what Barkley said during the Davidson game, there's much more to basketball than just talent. UCLA had a very similar issue with Hands and Wilkes(late for the team bus) and some others on this years team. It's getting harder and harder to find "elite recruits" who actually seem to care about winning.

God the Pac 12 sucked this year only 1 team in the actual tourney, the other 2 flame out in play ins(Florida is routing St Bonaventure right now), and Arizona as a 4 seed(team 4) gets smoked in the opener

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Really Phrazbit? The entire fan base? Because of one poster? Thought you were better than that.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yep, you’re definitely an asucks fan. Lol

Slurp, slurp. You are fr more sad than me, I know ASU was a joke. You still cling to the belief au is an elite program. What a joke. Second tier elite. Sniff Kansas, Duke and Kentucky's jocks. You ain't near that level. And, won't be soon you cheating and fake morons.

OP
OP
GatorAZ

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I hate to say it but that's what happens when yuo recruit a bunch of mercenaries, it's MUCH harder to get them to play defense and play as a team. You heard what Barkley said during the Davidson game, there's much more to basketball than just talent. UCLA had a very similar issue with Hands and Wilkes(late for the team bus) and some others on this years team. It's getting harder and harder to find "elite recruits" who actually seem to care about winning.

God the Pac 12 sucked this year only 1 team in the actual tourney, the other 2 flame out in play ins(Florida is routing St Bonaventure right now), and Arizona as a 4 seed(team 4) gets smoked in the opener

It really makes you respect the Virginia and Nova’s that don’t recruit star players but they have an identity and always win. On that note another UCLA could drive another stake to the heart of Arizona and hire Tony Bennett.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
BUFFALO BUFFALO BUFFALO just pounded your butts by 21 points. That's a fact. Who cares what you guys say about ASU basketball? Yeah, we are not good. But, man, did you not just get HANDLED by a team no one thought would do crap?

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Not sure of how much room when we join them there.

We’ve been pretenders for years with Miller and now are FLAT OUT EMBARASSMENTS WITH Scandal thrown into the
mix!

*******... I can’t remember a more bleak time to be a fan of anything Arizona Sports.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson