Arizona @ (16) Washington 9/28/2013

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Now we see what the Wildcats really got.. ASU fans should happy to see us finally play a good team.. :D

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Really hope UW is looking ahead to Stanford game. Either way we've always played Sark well for whatever reason so we'll see what happens.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
We nuked this team last year in Tucson, but it seems that Price has taken the next step as a college QB.

Put pressure on Price, cover Sefarian-Jenkins, and run the rock with KaDeem and Jenkins and we could squeak by.

Maybe Denker can do his best OJ impersonation, since he sucks at throwing.

You must be registered for see images

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The Cats will have to play a perfect game to have a chance at the upset. I'm not expecting a win but hopefully Washington takes this game lightly.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Not a fan of the red helmets, look like giant gumballs.

ProdigalSun

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
offense looks terrible so far...not looking forward to dealing with people at work next week if the Cats drop this one

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Man... how long are they going to stick with Denker? He looks terrible.

Phrazbit

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I'm not sure whats more embarrassing... our QB play or our punter.

Absolute Zero

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I hear Lane Kiffin is available if y'all need a little help on the sidelines.

:shrug:

TJ

Reaction score
I hear Lane Kiffin is available if y'all need a little help on the sidelines.

:shrug:

Not a coaching issue but shows how bare the cupboards were at QB when RichRod took over. Stoops literally left behind one quarterback, who happened to be a 5th year in Scott, and Denker was a desperation add when all DT QBs were gone. He won the job by default seeing as he was the only one who had experience running the offense. Doesn't excuse his porous play and decision making. Denker is arguably the worst thrower I've ever seen at UofA, and if Denker cant make the right reads, he's literally worthless. With the bye, I hope the team takes a long look at Allen or Isham.

The 2014 crop of QBs wont be as embarrassing as this one. One of Brewer, Anu, and Dawkins ought to step up and be at least respectable, although I expect Brewer to be a very good college QB.

The silver lining from this game was that our defense played a good game with the exception of Grandon. Last year, in that same game, we would've been gashed for 55 points.

Last edited:

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
Best coach in the world couldn't get anything out of BJ Denker. Key for this year is to scratch out some wins and build some momentum going into 2014-2015 when due to transfers we are pretty loaded for Arizona standards. Program is on the right track, blame Stoops for basically not recruiting his last couple years here. If he had half a brain Brett Hundley would be our QB and we'd be a top 10-15 team.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This year will definitely be a re-building year and hopefully they can get to a bowl game. Brewer will be the qb next year and with a healthy Austin, RichRod's offense will be much better. I think Scroggins is the only hope this year.

TJ

Reaction score
This year will definitely be a re-building year and hopefully they can get to a bowl game. Brewer will be the qb next year and with a healthy Austin, RichRod's offense will be much better. I think Scroggins is the only hope this year.

Scroggins wasn't even permitted to make the trip to Seattle. He's fallen behind Allen and Isham on the depth chart.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson