Arians - Coach of the year

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
An excellent choice and very well deserved. Lets hope he get it again next year!!! :D

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it is Whiz's fault if the QBs play poorly but QB is the reason Arians wins coach of the year?

I just believe Arians benefited from a once in a lifetime QB and emotion from the real head coach going down..

He was never considered a top notch canidate for anything before.. Just a feel good story..

Same ole Cards

Chris_Sanders

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just believe Arians benefited from a once in a lifetime QB and emotion from the real head coach going down..

He was never considered a top notch canidate for anything before.. Just a feel good story..

Same ole Cards

So will Luck improve, regress, or stay about the same on these numbers:

4374 passing yards, 23 TDs, 18 INTs, 54% completion. QB Rating 76.5

I think that will say a lot about what Arians offense meant for Luck.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

Same ole Cards

As opposed to whom?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So will Luck improve, regress, or stay about the same on these numbers:

4374 passing yards, 23 TDs, 18 INTs, 54% completion. QB Rating 76.5

I think that will say a lot about what Arians offense meant for Luck.

Luck will still be Luck.. He may even be better than last year.. I have watched Luck in the PAC 12 for awhile now..

Azlen

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Luck didn't have that great of a statistical season. He was 31st in completion percentage. Tied with Sanchez with interceptions with 18, 1 behind Romo and Brees who led the league with 19 and was 26th in passing rating. In spite of that, the Colts made the playoffs. To say the Colts won because Luck had a fantastic season is a bit of a misnomer. I don't put it all at the feet of Arians either though I do think he did a great job given the circumstances and think the award was well deserved.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Said Cardinals coach Bruce Arians of winning the coach of the year award for his work with the Colts, “It’s whipped cream and a cherry on top, all that stuff.

It’s the final chapter of an unbelievable story but now I can’t wait to get on to the next one.”

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
But the season hasn't even started yet? Lol

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Who would have ever thought last year that the Cardinals' had coach would be Coach of the Year. Could we have gotten a better guy? Doesn't seem like it.