Arena Football League is folding

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
This was expected, but so sad to hear. I loved our AZ Rattlers and followed the league. The did have a good run, going over two decades...Sad stuff...I'll always remember the great years with Bonner, Gatewood and Cooper. Our state's first "pro" championships came from the Arena league.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This was expected, but so sad to hear. I loved our AZ Rattlers and followed the league. The did have a good run, going over two decades...Sad stuff...I'll always remember the great years with Bonner, Gatewood and Cooper. Our state's first "pro" championships came from the Arena league.

Agreed. The Rattlers were one of the model franchises until Colangelo let them go. I still remember that title game against Orlando. Great game.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
I guess they are beginning Arena Football League 1 for next year with teams from the AFL, AFL2 and other indoor leagues...eh... None of our division rivals were included from what I read.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Resurrection in 2 months as the Soul, Sabrecats, Voodoo, Brigade(however they're going to be named Command), and the addition of Pittsburgh Power brings the league up to 19 teams. Ironically enough, the last Arena game I saw live was the Soul/Sabrecat Arena Bowl in 2008.

Angel

Registered
Reaction score
Seriously?

Western Division 2011

:) Arizona Rattlers, 6-0
San Jose SaberCats, 5-2
Utah Blaze, 3-3
Spokane Shock, 2-4

The Rattlers' home thrill ride continued Saturday night with Nick Davila hitting Rod Windsor in stride for a 38-yard touchdown in overtime and a 67-61 victory over the Utah Blaze.....

Thanks Rod for putting in the time, you will be missed when you return to Cleveland, it was great having you back.....never thought I hear myself say it but dang the end of the lockout. ;)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose