Are you prepared for the embarassment?

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Oh xmas should be so special. Family over (in my case Iggles fans), sharing eggnog and ham and marshmellow topped sweet potatoes.

Hopefully I can enjoy the company and the food in between the announcers talking about how awful the NFC West is, how Warner was the cardinals savior, how it is the same old cardinals all during a massive blowout at the hands of the Cowpukes.

Then of course after the Eagles game Ill hear about how great they are and how awful we are. Questions about Leinart, DA, cardinals history.

I may just break out the NFC Championship DVD.

This game is gonna be awful. 45-3 Cowpukes.

I know these games are uber important and I am just unable to grasp why but nevertheless getting humiliated by the cowpies on xmas will definately be a low point.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
This loss could put us back in the basement of the NFL in terms of respect. I gotta watch it with non-football fan in-laws who no doubt will be talking smack. Warned them straight up that I will miss X-Mas night if they choose to be asshats.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It will also seem like a home game for the Cowboys as many Card fans are selling their seats. Just like the old days at Sun Devil stadium when the Cowboys came to town.:bang:

okcardzona

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I will be having Christmas dinner with Cowboy fans, And then I am loading up my family and getting the hell out of there. I will not be able to handle it.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
It will also seem like a home game for the Cowboys as many Card fans are selling their seats. Just like the old days at Sun Devil stadium when the Cowboys came to town.:bang:

If it helps with "Xmas magic" then I cannot blame them.

But, yes, it is disheartening, and yes this will suck.

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
I will be having Christmas dinner with Cowboy fans, And then I am loading up my family and getting the hell out of there. I will not be able to handle it.

Wear a Sean Morey jersey to dinner.

Might as well come out swining :D

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Prepared? Like a death row inmate counting down the days the feelings of impending doom grow like a ton of feathers pressing down on the back of my neck. The feelings of hopelessness cause the air to thicken in my lungs as if I were trying to breathe molasses. But the lady knows the festivities need to happen early, she knows to keep the kid occupied during the game, and she brought home a new bottle of 151 last night. So I am prepared, and just like that death row inmate I just keep reminding myself,....there is an end in sight, it will all be over soon enough.

Goldfield

Formally known as BEERZ
Reaction score
haha, this is going to suck ass. But its not like were not used to it as Cardinal fans.

Derm

slippery when wet
Reaction score

That's why we're not sell-outs* and going to the game (helps being local) and having our Christmas dinner at our tailgate - tree and all!

* sell-out n/a for out-of-towners....

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a friend who likes the Iggles. All I have to do is mention Michael Vick killing dogs and the guy shuts up.

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I guess it's a foregone conclusion that the 13-1 Cowboys will manhandle us Christmas night..................................Oh, the Cowpukes are really just 5-9 & just allowed 30 pts to an offensively inept & demoralized Skins team. I understand that we suck, but we're not playing the Patriots guys!!!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I guess it's a foregone conclusion that the 13-1 Cowboys will manhandle us Christmas night..................................Oh, the Cowpukes are really just 5-9 & just allowed 30 pts to an offensively inept & demoralized Skins team. I understand that we suck, but we're not playing the Patriots guys!!!
John Kitna is Tom Brady compared to Jimmy Claussen.
:)

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gloom, despair and agony on me
Deep dark depression, excessive misery

Sincerely,

Junior Sample

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We can win this game. No way I'm going to miss it.

DieHardCardFan

Dallas 2011
Reaction score
Seriously? It is the Cowpukes!!! I will be at the game and I am in no way expecting an embarassing loss.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hats off to anyone who goes to the game. Tailgating for this one should be a hoot. The embarrassment started long ago, so maybe the best course would be to have fun with it.

Paper bags ( a la Aints ) with Xmas deco for head gear, would be funny.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We'll be there losing our voices and trading barbs with Cowboys fans. Wouldn't miss it for anything.

Go Cards !!!

:newcards:

OP
OP
C

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

Ill give ya the cowboys +10 lol

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
This loss, if DA could some how get in there at QB, could be the capper on the most embarrassing season in Cards history that I have witnessed. A win will only make it slighly less so......but here is to Winning....cheers