Are you disgusted with the Cards? i’ll Take your tickets

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
OK, i'll bite. I will take your 2 tickets off your hands. Long time Cards fan. I get you are making a statement, just give a Cards' fan a chance to support their team. Let's see how many offers I get.
You must be registered for see images attach

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
First time I ever sold mine but it is to a Cards fan. Better things to do than watch this crappy team.

Totally_Red

Air Raid Warning!
Reaction score
Even the wins are ugly and difficult to watch. Can't fault fans for selling their tickets.

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
Sorry ,after listening to Wilks drivel and seeing the absolute horrid coaching of the team I can no long watch them self destruct,
Call me a quitter if you want but I just can’t take this anymore.
Hopefully they’ll get someone who has a clue as what the hell their doing.and I’ll be able to watch again next year.

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Possibly Fitz's last home game, not one to miss.

Cardsfanstl

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
OK, i'll bite. I will take your 2 tickets off your hands. Long time Cards fan. I get you are making a statement, just give a Cards' fan a chance to support their team. Let's see how many offers I get.
You must be registered for see images attach

Great meeting you again Jerry

JD Robertson

Registered
Reaction score
Coming in from Illinois for Christmas and going to the game. Can't wait to see the Cards in their own building. Seen them in KC, Chicago and St. Louis but made the call to go out there before Larry retires. Hopefully he won't but will love to be in the crowd if it is his last home game.

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Sorry ,after listening to Wilks drivel and seeing the absolute horrid coaching of the team I can no long watch them self destruct,
Call me a quitter if you want but I just can’t take this anymore.
Hopefully they’ll get someone who has a clue as what the hell their doing.and I’ll be able to watch again next year.

Quitter

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@AZ Native

Went down looking for you where you guys usually tailgate for the Raider game. Lost your # when my phone took a dump so I couldn't text you. Tried but couldn't find you. Maybe you were wearing Raider gear.. lol

OP
OP
AZ Native

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I will
@AZ Native

Went down looking for you where you guys usually tailgate for the Raider game. Lost your # when my phone took a dump so I couldn't text you. Tried but couldn't find you. Maybe you were wearing Raider gear.. lol
I will pm you my phone number. Always a pleasure to see you and your better half.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I will

I will pm you my phone number. Always a pleasure to see you and your better half.

No more Cards games this year but we're coming over for Fiesta Bowl.... Lee is huge LSU fan

Ronin

…..
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Albuquerque is not far at all. Not even a 7-hour drive or just over an hour flight.
Maybe I’ll look into going to a game next year.
Last year was heartbreaking watching my dad fall at the stadium.
Will look into getting handicapped tickets for the game.:)

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We'll be there. The team needs to have some red in the stands. ;)

Not going to miss an opportunity to cheer (or boo).

BIM, I love you brotha. If I could join you I would. You epitomize why this season is so disappointing because those of us who take the domestic abuse week after week, keep coming back for more and totally deserve better.

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

How's your dad doing now?

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
This team is not competitive, and perhaps even worse, it's boring.

Pro football is already a notch below college in terms of the "excitement factor," but the contrast between my two experiences this year is so great, it can hardly be believed.

What a terrible, terrible job by the Cardinal's front office. Shameful. At least Mikey's dad (dollar Bill) could claim frugality to mask what might otherwise be viewed as incompetence. Mike B and Keim cannot rely on that excuse this year however.

I believe the relatively prosperous stretch of of 2007 - 2016 made Mike B complacent.

BurqueCardFan

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Ronin - Let me know, I'm in ABQ also. I have season tickets and there are always a handful of games I cannot make it to. I usually try to sell to Cards fans if possible (some on this board). My seats are in Ring of Honor, so very accessible. My dad has bad knees and likes sitting there because there are only a couple steps from concourse to seat.