Are we risking league intervention with this level of tanking?

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The new regime is establishing a culture. DHop didn’t fit that so he wasn’t going to be here regardless. I wish they would’ve gotten something in return too. Sucks but we don’t know all of the details, either.

Sparky16

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah. This sealed my Sunday Ticket decision. My family already knows not to buy me Cardinals apparel. And I won’t travel to go to a game. I have no interest in giving Bidwill one dollar of support.
The cards will be on the RedZone a lot as other teams offenses will be lighting them up like a Christmas tree.

Honestly I am OK with a tank this year, let the young kids play and dont waste $$ on retread vets that only cash a check. Get the midget in there the 2nd half and see if he can increase his trade value and take Maye or Williams

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
Honestly I am OK with a tank this year, let the young kids play and dont waste $$ on retread vets that only cash a check.
I'm on board....with how.much we all screamed about letting the youngsters.play, make mistakes and develop the last few years, it's a out time they finally do it.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I'm on board....with how.much we all screamed about letting the youngsters.play, make mistakes and develop the last few years, it's a out time they finally do it.
And imo that's how you tank. It not purposely losing games today, it's about winning games later. Let the young men play and take your lumps.

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
A lot of smart people on this board are saying that it is great for young player development to put them in situations to fail. How is this good in any professional environment?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose