Appreciation for you guys!

outcent13

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I gotta tell you guys , I've been reading this forum for cardinal news for a long long time. Many of those years I was living on random bases just wanting any news Cardinal related I could find. The early stages of the internet, prior to DVR and Sunday ticket made it almost impossible to get my Cardinal fix. I remember taking my wife and kid (she is 20 now) to a restaurant in florida that played all the games. Man sometimes I miss those days. Watching Sportscenter 20 times just to see a 15 second highlight from the game.

I just want to say a lot of you helped me stay in touch with what was going on with the cards and I appreciate that!

POISON

Formerly known as Okieguy
Reaction score
I gotta tell you guys , I've been reading this forum for cardinal news for a long long time. Many of those years I was living on random bases just wanting any news Cardinal related I could find. The early stages of the internet, prior to DVR and Sunday ticket made it almost impossible to get my Cardinal fix. I remember taking my wife and kid (she is 20 now) to a restaurant in florida that played all the games. Man sometimes I miss those days. Watching Sportscenter 20 times just to see a 15 second highlight from the game.

I just want to say a lot of you helped me stay in touch with what was going on with the cards and I appreciate that!
Thank you for your service! I've followed this team for 46 years and I'll admit I was pissed when they left St. Louis but I kept following them. A lot of losing seasons but I think they'll turn it around :cheers:

Reaction score

Thank you for your service!

wa52lz

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Thank you for your service

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson