Anyone Watch Channel 15's (ABC) Post-Game Show?

Sun Devil Mania

Veteran
Reaction score
All they were showing were Clippers highlights over and over while talking about how well the Suns played. What's up with that?

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They were also showing Stoudemire highlights while saying Steven Hunter was going to join them after the break.

Their video department sucks.

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
All they were showing were Clippers highlights over and over while talking about how well the Suns played. What's up with that?

I thought that was weird. After the first Lakers game, they had three guys talking, one of the guys was a serious downer the whole time because of the CP injury.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post game when things dry up on the televising channel I usually switch to NBA TV. They always have lots of interviews and video after the game.

Hoop Head

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Post game when things dry up on the televising channel I usually switch to NBA TV. They always have lots of interviews and video after the game.

I used to do the same but since I cut the cord that's no longer an option. However I find sports radio a decent alternative.

I wish more Suns podcasts did live post game coverage. I would think they'd do well during the playoffs but I could be wrong.

Its weird because it's been so long since we've been relevant in the postseason that I don't have a post game routine.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I used to do the same but since I cut the cord that's no longer an option. However I find sports radio a decent alternative.

I wish more Suns podcasts did live post game coverage. I would think they'd do well during the playoffs but I could be wrong.

Its weird because it's been so long since we've been relevant in the postseason that I don't have a post game routine.

This is an interesting idea about podcasts doing post game coverage. I bet they would get more views.

Since you have twitter you might suggest the idea to the appropriate party. Right now, podcasts are down on my list of sources.

Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This is an interesting idea about podcasts doing post game coverage. I bet they would get more views.

Since you have twitter you might suggest the idea to the appropriate party. Right now, podcasts are down on my list of sources.

The Ringer has been consistently releasing podcasts after playoff games this year. Although I don't really enjoy listening to most of the hosts. O'Connor and Vernon are pretty good and released an episode on Tuesday night. Bill Simmons also released a podcast about the game on Tuesday night.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Ringer has been consistently releasing podcasts after playoff games this year. Although I don't really enjoy listening to most of the hosts. O'Connor and Vernon are pretty good and released an episode on Tuesday night. Bill Simmons also released a podcast about the game on Tuesday night.

It's good to know for those with limited options. I bet YouTube might have some stuff as well.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score

Solar Panel has been doing post game pods the entire playoffs so far.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was watching lots of NBATV postgame during the playoffs when I was home in LA. Really liked their coverage and pressers they broadcast. But Dad doesn’t have it back in Phoenix. It’s pathetic that there isn’t a great Suns post game show locally.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose