Anyone know much about Bitcoin?

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty much. lol. I looked into it and would have had to go figure out a new exchange to trade on and wallet to store on -- was on my to-do list before I crashed and did nothing over holiday vacation. :)
Which exchange did you use? I didn't like the fact that you had to purchase it with BTC, but not sure if that's changed or not.

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score
Which exchange did you use? I didn't like the fact that you had to purchase it with BTC, but not sure if that's changed or not.
A buddy at work showed me how to exchange my BTC on coinbase to XRP through the Evercoin app into a Ripple wallet (ToastWallet). Planning to replace my BTC next time there's a price dip.

I can see why this seems like a foreign language to people.. lol

It looks like you can pair XRP/USD on Bitfinex exchange in addition to BTC.. I haven't ever used that though.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So anyone can "make" a crypto currency? Interesting...Still think Tulips

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So anyone can "make" a crypto currency? Interesting...Still think Tulips

It's like the dot com craze, companies are changing their name to include blockchain and then doubling or tripling overnight for no reason bu the name change.

Someone mentioned it before but RIOT blockchain, Long island iced tea changed it's name to Long Island blockchain and the stock went up so high it saved them from having to delist on Nasdaq. they then announced yesterday they were not actually going to do blockchain.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
I'm guessing this KodakCoin is going to skyrocket just due to the hysteria surrounding every crypto. Curious to see what the ICO is going to be. Open to exchange on Jan 31st.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
South Korea says it's considering a ban on trading of all cryptocurrencies. As a result, most cyrptos are down ~7%.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Crypto Market being slaughtered. Everything down roughly 16%...BTC down below 12K.

AsUpRoDiGy

Magnanimous
Reaction score
Bitcoin down nearly 30% now to 10k. Ripple down 50%...while Ethereum and Litecoin are down more than 30% as well. Did the bubble just burst?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave