anyone here done DMT?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Cody, Feb 23, 2010.

1. Bada0Bing

Bada0Bing Don't Stop Believin'

Completely agree. I've been reading about this stuff for years. The advances they're making with micro-dosing are amazing.

2. BigRedRage

BigRedRage Reckless Contributor

So...wearing a vr headset but still being able to hear your surroundings is amazingly close to dmt. It's kinda freaky. Thankfully you have full control or it would be overwhelming.

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

3. Devilmaycare

Devilmaycare Registered

Just saw this thread for the first time. Haven't tried DMT but have wanted too. I have some really nice shrooms and been thinking of microdosing them. Psychedelics aren't like the harder drug. I always like it when people who drink get on the "drugs are bad" trend when that's a lot worse for you than any psychedelic.

BRR, I have another VR app for you. I'll post it when I can look it up after work since I don't remember the name off hand. You're basically sitting there's with a transforming mandala all around you. Try it while tripping. :D

4. BigRedRage

sounds amazing. I have been curious what kind of apps like that will be available. Not sure I would do it while tripping though. we'll see.

Microdosing is something like a tenth of a gram. Go for it, you wont notice anything except maybe more positivity and stronger brain function. It does almost nothing to you. its nothing like actual tripping. Even when I trip, I usually eat one to two grams these days and I will trip pretty hard. .10-.25 of a gram is negligibly different as far as you can tell vs normal life.

5. Devilmaycare

Devilmaycare Registered

You have to try it at least once. Just have someone there with you that has instructions to take the headset off if you don't in 5 minutes. ;)

On micro the main reason I haven't is that I wanted to get some other mushrooms. I only have albino penis envy and those suckers are nice and strong. .75g will send me on a nice 4 hour journey. So I was thinking of getting a more normal strength one for doing it.

6. BigRedRage

I have no idea what I have so that makes sense. But, I dunno, do a 20th of a g and you'll be fine. Worst case, you laugh too much

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk