Anyone have an answer?

Reaction score
In prior years I would watch all the Cards games on Sunday Ticket but I would turn down the sound and listen to the Cardinal announcers on the Az Sports 98.7 App. Now all the games are blacked out on the 98.7 App. The pregame is there as well as the post game but not the game anymore. I want to hear Wolfley on the broadcast. I live in Vegas. Is this a territorial blackout? What’s going on here?
Thanks much for any input.

mncardfan1

Reaction score
In prior years I would watch all the Cards games on Sunday Ticket but I would turn down the sound and listen to the Cardinal announcers on the Az Sports 98.7 App. Now all the games are blacked out on the 98.7 App. The pregame is there as well as the post game but not the game anymore. I want to hear Wolfley on the broadcast. I live in Vegas. Is this a territorial blackout? What’s going on here?
Thanks much for any input.

I was watching that game with the TV muted once I heard Aqib start talking. I know some like the guy, but man he is hard to listen to in my opinion. So I went to 98.7 on my phone and ran into the same issue here in Minnesota. Frustrating!

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I listen to all of them on the 98.7 app. Not sure why it was blacked out for you
Last week we were traveling home from Kingsburg, CA, and tried listening to the 98.7 app to hear the game. We got 98.7 right up until the actual game broadcast and then were geo-locked out and it stopped working at that time. So we listened to the Chargers game and hoped for some NFL updates.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Yeah I think it is blocked outside of Arizona. I was in a sports bar and knew I would have no sound, so I had the app on my phone, earbuds in and once pregame was over the broadcast stopped. It worked last year with no problems, I wonder if they were lax on their rules then because of the pandemic.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose