Anyone going to the Seattle game?

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I know, I'm a week early. But hey, it's a long drive from NJ to Seattle and we gotta get a move on...we leave tomorrow (Sat).

Anyways, if anyone else is going to the Seattle game on the 25th, my wife & I will be there. We're going to try & park in the "homeplate lot" (got that from the Seahags website) at 1st & Atlantic, & will try and be parked by 8am . The flag will be flying high, so if you happen by & see it, feel free to stop in, grab a brew, & say "Hey!" :thumbup:

:newcards:

Reaction score
That's cool, Bob! Know that you will represent well. One helluva long road trip! Safe travels...

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
I'll be there (of course... see my avatar). I'm there every year! I will be there with three of my seahawk buddies. If I see the CARDS flag, I will stop by!

Go Cards!

OP
OP
Cardinal Bob

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
Bump for anyone else

The trip out here was long...but very awesome! Saw a dude in a Cards t-shirt today while walking around the waterfront here. No 'hags fans gave me any crap for my Cards shirt. The guard at the Space Needle asked me if I was in town to see my team win on Sunday...said he expected the 'hats to be 0-3 on Mon. Love it!

Looking forward to Gameday, though the weather forecast looks crappy. At least our seats are covered!

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Bump for anyone else

The trip out here was long...but very awesome! Saw a dude in a Cards t-shirt today while walking around the waterfront here. No 'hags fans gave me any crap for my Cards shirt. The guard at the Space Needle asked me if I was in town to see my team win on Sunday...said he expected the 'hats to be 0-3 on Mon. Love it!

Looking forward to Gameday, though the weather forecast looks crappy. At least our seats are covered!
Don't buy the "large" beers :D.

Redmark

Registered
Reaction score
50 year Card fan would like to see game

One of the old timers needs 1 ticket tomorrow. Was here 10 years ago when Sea Hawks stadium opened. Sat way up in the Eagles nest for $20 bucks. great game and atmosphere. Cards Won!

Thomas Jones ran for 166 incl long TD. Martey Jenkens ran kickoff back 98 yrds right at me for another score. Jake had a good game and I had a great time.

Looking for repeat this year. Would love to sit with some Card fans this time.

Please call Mark @ 562-537-0165 if you know of anyone who can help. Only need one.

Thanks all!

Seandonic

Gotta love that Cardinal red!
Reaction score
I know, I'm a week early. But hey, it's a long drive from NJ to Seattle and we gotta get a move on...we leave tomorrow (Sat).

Anyways, if anyone else is going to the Seattle game on the 25th, my wife & I will be there. We're going to try & park in the "homeplate lot" (got that from the Seahags website) at 1st & Atlantic, & will try and be parked by 8am . The flag will be flying high, so if you happen by & see it, feel free to stop in, grab a brew, & say "Hey!" :thumbup:

:newcards:
Driving from NJ to Seattle??? Yikes! I wish you safe travels and I hope you are rewarded with a blowout win by our Cardinals.

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
Still HATE that avatar. It is a pox on ASFN. Change it, for the love of anything you love change it!

lol.. its classic. I've had it since 2003, can't change it now!

By the way folks, sounds like it is going to be rainy and windy today at the stadium.. GO CARDS

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose