Anyone Familiar with this RB

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
Chase Brown, Ill RB, 5'11", 205lbs - might he become the next McCaffrey?

2022 -
  • ATT 309
  • YDS 1,582
  • TD 9
  • AVG 5.1
  • REC 26YDS 197LNG 40

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Athletic specimen, good straight line speed.. his twin brother is on the defense. Guess they are Canadian and had rough upbringing. Pretty cool story.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
He’s well know since he’s on the Feldman Freak List. No question he’s lifted the Illini to be a competitive team. Still he’s got issues. He’s small and doesn’t have one of those frames to add to his build. He has good hands but doesn’t usually catch well over the shoulder. At his size he can’t protect the QB. His size makes you worry about injury. He’ll be successful, especially on 3rd down, if he can stay on the field. I’ve got him late second or early third round.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
When you live in B10 nation you know him and big Mo. Blake Corum gets a lot of media coverage, but Ibreheim and Brown have more yards and Ibreheim has more TDs than Corum

OP
OP
SissyBoyFloyd

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
He’s well know since he’s on the Feldman Freak List. No question he’s lifted the Illini to be a competitive team. Still he’s got issues. He’s small and doesn’t have one of those frames to add to his build. He has good hands but doesn’t usually catch well over the shoulder. At his size he can’t protect the QB. His size makes you worry about injury. He’ll be successful, especially on 3rd down, if he can stay on the field. I’ve got him late second or early third round.
Makes me wonder what McCaffrey's concerns were when he was coming out of Stanford, wasn't it?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave