Anyone else notice these 2 knobs on the broadcast ?

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
LOL nice job Calais although it was not this game he "confiscated" his sign

Attachments

• 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 787
  • calais.jpg
    calais.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 556
Last edited:

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's awesome!

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
it was so awesome to shut up that crowd. Especially those ********* having to eat those signs.

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
As impressive as the noise levels are, really enjoyed the decibel crash as we scored the TD. From ear bursting to pin dropping. Beautiful

desertdawg

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
What did one chicken say to the other chicken after playing the Cardinals??

It's soo cold! :D

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Yes I did notice that sign! Glad we finally won a big game up there, but would be very pleased if that stadium just feel off in the ocean. Lol

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
And no one there thought they're home game winning streak would be broken by the Cards of all teams!
This 2 dolts with the signs do realize Arians wasn't coach last year right? Lol way to keep up Seahag fans hahaaaaaa

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Yeah. I wish I could of seen his face afterwards ha ha ha.

freebyrd

Reaction score
Way to go Calais!!!

that picture of campbell ripping signs out of the fans hands was from a different game than yesterdays,

he was talking about that happening last year i think, you see there is some kind of patch on the cards uniform that wasn't there yesterday

it was still awesome and those *******s with the 58 to 0 quitter signs feel pretty stupid today i'll bet

DemsMyBoys

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
that picture of campbell ripping signs out of the fans hands was from a different game than yesterdays,

he was talking about that happening last year i think, you see there is some kind of patch on the cards uniform that wasn't there yesterday

it was still awesome and those *******s with the 58 to 0 quitter signs feel pretty stupid today i'll bet

I'm pretty sure that patch is from the Hall of Fame game. We played the Saints and that's the logo. (I have the t-shirt I bought at camp last year.)

Just looked at the shirt. Purt near but not plumb.

Last edited:

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I can't stand idiots like those 2. "Our House" is not your or any players' name you tool. These are people who I like to ask who was their first ever QB. Usually they don't know.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Wasn't it Jim Zorn???

It was but you'd be surprised how many people know nothing about the team they root for. But, yeah, it was Zorn. He and Largent became quite the combo. On the flip side, there is no one memorable on the inaugural Bucs team, however I do know Steve Spurrier QB'd that team.