Anyone else nervous about next Tuesday?

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Do you understand he’s...still...not...a....big.

The whole damn thing was saying Zion/ AD would be like Duncan and Robinson and it’s nothing like Duncan and Robinson no matter what position Zion plays
He's a big in today's NBA. He may not be a big in the traditional sense, but he is going to play most of his minutes at the 4-5 (mostly the 4) and will spend most of his time guarding those positions.

HoodieBets

Formerly azcardsfan1616
Reaction score
Do you understand he’s...still...not...a....big.

The whole damn thing was saying Zion/ AD would be like Duncan and Robinson and it’s nothing like Duncan and Robinson no matter what position Zion plays

Okay fine call him what you will. Name the last team that won anything where their two best players were at the 4 and 5. It’s just not the formula to win in the NBA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I didn't miss anything, but thanks for insinuating I'm too blind to see what happened. Yes... the Lakers moved up to #4 in a 2, maybe 3 player draft for guys who can make an impact right now. Which means it's not a great chip to try and get a legit star in a trade for Lebron AND if they keep the pick, it's not a player that can immediately help them win a title. Is it better than 11? Yes, but it doesn't help them all that much in the present.

And the Knicks get BONED out of the top spot AND the top two picks go to absolute HORRENDOUS basketball cities and small markets.
This. If any year proves not rigged it’s this one. The nba wanted the lakers and Knicks with 1 and 2. Didn’t happen.

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
This. If any year proves not rigged it’s this one. The nba wanted the lakers and Knicks with 1 and 2. Didn’t happen.
I was very ready to call it rigged had that happened, but Knicks and Lakers 3 and 4 kind of disproves that notion. If they were trying to be "sly" about it they probably would have still given the #1 to one of those teams and had the other at 4.

AZCats

Veteran
Reaction score
All you "it's rigged" people look like morons. LOL. Yeah it was rigged so New Orleans got #1. Just like the guy on the radio was saying. No matter what happens there will always be low IQ people claiming it is rigged.

1Sun

ASFN Addict
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I heard on the radio that the Suns actually got the #1 pick in the dress rehearsal for the lottery show. I knew that was the kiss of death for us...

BC867

Long time Phoenician!
Reaction score
All you "it's rigged" people look like morons. LOL. Yeah it was rigged so New Orleans got #1. Just like the guy on the radio was saying. No matter what happens there will always be low IQ people claiming it is rigged.
Your personal insults of ASFN posters are unwarranted. You don't know the IQ of anyone on this board.

And there is no proof that the NBA might not have done some manipulating in the past for the sake of revenue.

This year's results signal it is time to move on.

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I have a hunch the average IQ of posters on this board is much higher than the average in the population.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

This. There is no way in hell they wanted Zion to go to the Pelicans.

NO WAY!

CardsSunsDbacks

Not So Skeptical
Reaction score
Here is the video of them actually drawing the combinations in case anyone is curious. You may fall asleep immediately after turning it on though.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Raindog

I didn't come here to be liked!
Reaction score
Best conspiracy if there was to be one.

How about they rigged it just so the Suns DIDN'T get Zion, because they know Sarver will continue to turn the franchise into a clown show? The rest of the picks other than where the Suns ended up were all legit. ;)

Yuma

Suns are my Kryptonite!
Reaction score
Anyone else nervous about next Tuesday?

I am hoping Monty Williams doesn't slip up in his press conference. :)

OP
OP
JCSunsfan

JCSunsfan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How about they rigged it just so the Suns DIDN'T get Zion, because they know Sarver will continue to turn the franchise into a clown show? The rest of the picks other than where the Suns ended up were all legit. ;)
They rigged it to punish tanking teams.

No, they did, really. That is why the new odds.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA