Anyone else going to the Viking's Game ?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Parking is hard to find close to the stadium. There is a rail that runs to the stadium. I have been threre 3 times, and what we did was stay at the Holiday Inn (pretty sure its a HI) that is about 1/4 mile fromm stadium. It even has a water park inside.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Been there once a million years ago for a game. Your best bet is to stay at a hotel downtown and walk to the game. You will happen upon several street parties and tailgates. There are lots of nice places to stay within walking distance to the Metrodome. The stadium itself kinda sucks, so don't go inside until you have to.

Lots of fun bars to party at in the area after the game also. And as long as your int the area, you should take a trip out to the Mall of America.

Cardinal Bob

Glutton for Punishment
Reaction score
I've now been to 28 of the 32 stadiums in the NFL, and the Metrodome is easily the worst one of the bunch.

Tailgating was virtually nonexistent, and the stadium itself is an antiquated dump. The Vikings need a new home.

That being said, enjoy the game Andy! I hope we don't get destroyed (but I fear we will).

And thanks again for the parking pass and the awesome tailgate at the Raiders game! :thumbup:

OP
OP
ANDY440

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I'll make the best of it. Pic is of Cardinal Bob & Cathy they drove all the way from Jersey.

Attachments

• raiders and bucs game 002.jpg
    raiders and bucs game 002.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beagleperson