Any word if season ticket prices are going up?

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Anyone know? I want to ad a couple seats but not if there is going to be a big increase.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine they won't go up. :(

Anyone remember when we gotta make the first payment?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't imagine they won't go up. :(

Anyone remember when we gotta make the first payment?

NFL didnt raise ticket prices due to economy. Cards had to struggle to sellout last year due to economy. Im betting they freeze ticket prices. Or at least I hope they do.

That being said I thought payment was due by May?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When the stadium opened they said they would spread the increase over four seasons to reach the NFL average ticket price. That means an increase for this season.

TigToad

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Cardinals were called over this by a friend of mine, the ticket office said they haven't heard of a price increase at this time.

They said notices would go to season ticket holders end of February/early March and they wouldn't know until then if the prices will change.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I have two tickets in front of me. 2006 $104.25. 2008 $133.75

Almost a 30% increase in just two years. How much more can they hit us with?

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
I saw an interview with Roger Goodell who bragged that 75% of the teams are not raising their prices in the coming year. That still leaves 25% going up. We'll know for sure soon.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Anyone know? I want to ad a couple seats but not if there is going to be a big increase.

I'm planning on the same, but the ticket office is closed. Must be taking a break before the renewals start.

I'm guessing a 10% increase, minimum.

Lloydian

Registered
Reaction score
I'm planning on the same, but the ticket office is closed. Must be taking a break before the renewals start.
Holiday hours for President's Day. Check again tomorrow, but the other posts in this thread seem to indicate that they won't have an answer for you.

Bada0Bing

Don't Stop Believin'
Reaction score
Man I hope they don't go up too much. I already have to buy a 5th ticket now that my daughter is two.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just called in to the ticket office. Nice woman told me notices would soon go out, probably within a week.

I asked her to pass on, for what it's worth, to the decision makers that even though I have been a season ticket holder since 1992, I'd drop my tickets if the prices go up again this year. Never thought it would come to this but that's life.

Last year, the only reason I had tickets is because my closest friend has become a cards fan and picked up the cost of my second ticket.

BillsCarnage

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I asked her to pass on, for what it's worth, to the decision makers that even though I have been a season ticket holder since 1992, I'd drop my tickets if the prices go up again this year. Never thought it would come to this but that's life.

Last year, the only reason I had tickets is because my closest friend has become a cards fan and picked up the cost of my second ticket.

Seriously, with a wait list, do you think it's going to matter that much to them? It's just a fact.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously, with a wait list, do you think it's going to matter that much to them? It's just a fact.

Probably not. Depends on how many other people do the same. Can't hurt to tell them. They won't miss me at all but they might take notice at 15,000 extra empty seats.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
We will find out how savvy business wise the Cardinals are--

the fact that they had a struggle selling out the Atlanta playoff game should have put them on notice--

The reason it was slow to sell out is the 10,000 or so season ticket holders who didnt buy playoff tickets.

I have to beleive that there is a high correlation between not buying playoff tickets and not renewing the following season

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The money I had planned on using for Season tickets went to my Super Bowl trip. I'm not looking forward to getting my Season Ticket renewal letter.