Any truth to this rumor?

gamebird98

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Talk here on local sports radio station (NY)is that Frank Caliendo called Keim before the draft ....left a message on his answer machine while impersonating John Gruden....pertaining to a draft day trade and that Keim fell for it hook,line and sinker. They said that Keim actually called the Raiders back to discuss a trade....anyone hear anything about this. Pretty funny if it happened. Lol

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
It was on the Dan Patrick show, Caliendo was in studio and Keim actually called in. I don't know if he actually called the Raiders but it was funny nonetheless.

I never knew Caliendo lived near the Cardinals HQ and is friends with Keim, not sure why I would know that but found it interesting anyway.

Billy Bob

Cardinals Fan
Reaction score
It was on the Dan Patrick show, Caliendo was in studio and Keim actually called in. I don't know if he actually called the Raiders but it was funny nonetheless.

I never knew Caliendo lived near the Cardinals HQ and is friends with Keim
, not sure why I would know that but found it interesting anyway.
I did

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
It was criminal when Fox booted Caliendo from their pregame show a few years back, replacing him with.. that TOTALLY unfunny dude, Rob Riggle? Are you f'ing kidding me? That's like replacing George Carlin with Stephen Colbert. Outrageous.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
That would have explained a lot. Calliendo is a riot. What if Keim made the trade? "We'll take Bosa".

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose