Any love for Hasson?

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Breaking: team plays first round pick at his actual position and starts seeing results in fourth year.

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

I don't know he as an OSLB is limited to passing downs. He is too small to hold up against the run. IMO, so I believe that is why he was never considered for the position as they would rather their first round pick be in the field much more.

Cardsmasochist

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't know he as an OSLB is limited to passing downs. He is too small to hold up against the run. IMO, so I believe that is why he was never considered for the position as they would rather their first round pick be in the field much more.
Reminds me when Denny Green. refused to play Leonard Davis at the Guard position because they drafted him so high that they expected him to play Tackle.

Then, after struggling at LT, Cardinals let him walk in free agency. The Cowboys signed him and moved him back to Guard where he made 3 consecutive Pro Bowl appearances 2007-2009

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Reminds me when Denny Green. refused to play Leonard Davis at the Guard position because they drafted him so high that they expected him to play Tackle.

Then, after struggling at LT, Cardinals let him walk in free agency. The Cowboys signed him and moved him back to Guard where he made 3 consecutive Pro Bowl appearances 2007-2009

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know about that one. If I remember correctly the Cardinals wanted to move him to guard but were forced to play him at tackle and then Davis wanted tackle money but knew if he remained with the Cardinals he would go back to guard anyways. Davis takes the Cowboy offer to play guard out of spite which most athletes do as if to tell the prior team off, plays good but being a Cowboy gets numerous Pro Bowl appearances

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't know about that one. If I remember correctly the Cardinals wanted to move him to guard but were forced to play him at tackle and then Davis wanted tackle money but knew if he remained with the Cardinals he would go back to guard anyways. Davis takes the Cowboy offer to play guard out of spite which most athletes do as if to tell the prior team off, plays good but being a Cowboy gets numerous Pro Bowl appearances

this is fact checked

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
So, I'm right... I just want Pugh to stay healthy lol

i was active in Phoenix at the time. What you state was well known and repeated many times in the local rag and talk shows

from Davis’s standpoint there was a huge difference in dollars tied to the positions

by the way Rolle comes to mind as well. He just had to be a CB for the dollars and as soon as he left bam all pro safety

when you are a good org you just play the player where they will be most successful

back in those days talented picks couldn’t wait to clear their first contracts and get the hell out

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose