Another Rumor - Jalen Carter Out of Shape for Pro Day?

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If that’s true he obviously isn’t taking this seriously AT ALL. Huge red flag. SMH

Kids sure can be dumb.
All that partying & then the late night eating when you get home afterwards will put weight on a person really quick. Plus the fact he could get the big head thinking "I'm Jalen Carter, I'm gonna be a top 5 pick" regardless.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All that partying & then the late night eating when you get home afterwards will put weight on a person really quick. Plus the fact he could get the big head thinking "I'm Jalen Carter, I'm gonna be a top 5 pick" regardless.
I know it can but when I was that age, I could party and eat everything I wanted, and I literally would gain no weight and neither would most of the people I knew.

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I know it can but when I was at age, I could party and eat everything I wanted, and I literally would gain no weight and neither would most of the people I knew.
I would gain weight but then work it off the next week working & then working out. Never a whole lot of weight though, 5-10lbs here or there. Some people are just like that, eat anything & everything & gain nothing.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
"How To Eat Your Way Out Of The NFL" co-Authored by: Jamarcus Russell and Jared Lorenzen (RIP)

Cardsfaninlouky

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"How To Eat Your Way Out Of The NFL" co-Authored by: Jamarcus Russell and Jared Lorenzen (RIP)
I love Jared Lorenzen but I'm biased because he was a Kentucky kid & played football at Kentucky. It was so funny watching all those SEC defenses trying to bring him down, he'd be dragging 3 guys around & still making the pass. Hal Mumme never cared about all of Lorenzen's late night eating from McDonald's as long as he could still throw the football. He could actually throw the ball 75 yds from one knee. At one point he was over 300lbs while playing QB at Kentucky.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Best think Carter could do now is set up his own personal workout day in early April. Get the weight off and crush it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Harry

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Is it a rumor if it's caught on tape?

Yeah not good from Jalen. Really not good for us because we needed him there as trade up bait for someone or trade back bait for us.
I was referring to the drop position

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What if he falls far enough and we trade with the colts still get Anderson and then trade back up later for Carter :)

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe he was stress eating due to his court case for his reckless driving that killed two people. He just got the slap on the wrist and should be all good. Maybe he can even give Brandon Miller a ride.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
I know it can but when I was that age, I could party and eat everything I wanted, and I literally would gain no weight and neither would most of the people I knew.
yeah but your a narrow ass Shane, lol... all my life I could gain 10 pounds overnight without eating anything.

dude,...real life...I weighed myself before and after a **** one time to see how much weight I would drop....and somehow gained six pounds taking a ****!
10 pounds either way for a 300 plus dude means nothing.
what stands out at Carters workout was how gassed he was.

I warned everyone back in December, dude has poor work ethis, dude has no passion for football, dude has poor football character... but I was scoffed, mocked, and ignored.

then it got tweeted in January,...and dude was scoffed , mocked, and ignored... then "debunked" by a feel good story of carter paying for a dudes meals....then people died.
thats what it takes for some folks around here to listen...people gotta die.
Jalen Carter is Robert Nkemdiche between the ears...he is lazy and does not want to work for it.
Hell, he even got called out on his conditioning a few months back and made some quip to the reporter that he would have to do some wind sprints before the bowl game.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah but your a narrow ass Shane, lol... all my life I could gain 10 pounds overnight without eating anything.

dude,...real life...I weighed myself before and after a **** one time to see how much weight I would drop....and somehow gained six pounds taking a ****!

I warned everyone back in December, dude has poor work ethis, dude has no passion for football, dude has poor football character... but I was scoffed, mocked, and ignored.

then it got tweeted in January,...and dude was scoffed , mocked, and ignored... then "debunked" by a feel good story of carter paying for a dudes meals....then people died.
Jalen Carter is Robert Nkemdiche between the ears...he is lazy and does not want to work for it.
Hell, he even got called out on his conditioning a few months back and made some quip to the reporter that he would have to do some wind sprints before the bowl game.
Lol… yea getting gassed and can’t finish postitional drills is clearly pathetic and the bigger warning sign. Lol

And Fyi I’m a really big guy… haha def never been described as a “narrow ass” lol

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score

Are you Todd McShay in real life? Because he said similar and got completely blasted by other pundits. Now we see where there was smoke.........there were strippers!

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Lol… yea getting gassed and can’t finish postitional drills is clearly pathetic and the bigger warning sign. Lol

And Fyi I’m a really big guy… haha def never been described as a “narrow ass” lol
yeah... but your like 6 4 230 big...

dudes like me and carter are 6 2 320 big...theres a difference

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Best think Carter could do now is set up his own personal workout day in early April. Get the wight off and crush it.
This is my expectation at this point. He has the built in "I had a lot on my mind that month" excuses that NFL people will just eat up.

If he doesn't do this his agent should be kicked out of the industry.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
If he somehow falls to our pick in the 2nd round, would you take a chance?
Yes, because he's clearly a guy that you will know from day one if he's gonna be a bust, or a star, IMO. He won't toil for a couple of years, while a team waits for the light to go on.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose