Another Rumor - Jalen Carter Out of Shape for Pro Day?

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Jalen Carter showed up apparently out of shape for his Pro Day and didn’t work out. This guy is burning up millions. Most are thinking he’ll drop to mid-first round where someone will gamble.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jalen Carter showed up apparently out of shape for his Pro Day and didn’t work out. This guy is burning up millions. Most are thinking he’ll drop to mid-first round where someone will gamble.
If that’s true he obviously isn’t taking this seriously AT ALL. Huge red flag. SMH

Kids sure can be dumb.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
He was 9lbs overweight and visibly out of shape and could finish the positional drills. ESPN reported it yesterday.

This kid is going to mess around and be the 15th pick right when we have the #3 pick.

Fitting.

Fitz4Ever

Veteran
Reaction score
This is going to work out just fine for him. He is probably going to go the Eagles at #10.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The kid clearly isn’t taking this serious he’s not even trying to stay in shape when you can’t finish, positional drills, that’s pretty pathetic… Add onto that his obvious lack of decision making capability. I might actually drop him even out of the first round honestly, if I was a GM.

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
If he somehow falls to our pick in the 2nd round, would you take a chance?

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
9lbs over weight too… how much partying and drinking/eating do you have to do at that age to gain almost 10lbs in just a couple weeks? When I was that age I could literally eat like a horse and not gain an ounce.

Wish I still had that problem…
Now I can go on a week long cruise and gain 10 pounds while still going to the gym every AM. Lol

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Is it a rumor if it's caught on tape?

Yeah not good from Jalen. Really not good for us because we needed him there as trade up bait for someone or trade back bait for us.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it a rumor if it's caught on tape?

Yeah not good from Jalen. Really not good for us because we needed him there as trade up bait for someone or trade back bait for us.
Nothing has folded how we would like if looking for a trade partner

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
9lbs over weight too… how much partying and drinking/eating do you have to do at that age to gain almost 10lbs in just a couple weeks? When I was that age I could literally eat like a horse and not gain an ounce.

Now I can go on a week long cruise and gain 10 pounds while still going to the gym every AM. Lol
Like I said yesterday, those strip clubs must have good buffets.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
This is going to work out just fine for him. He is probably going to go the Eagles at #10.
My guess: He's going to be the Warren Sapp of this draft. I'm not surprised that he isn't thinking about football right now.

Horrible decisions aside (He plead no contest today), his talent and ability is undeniable.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
My guess: He's going to be the Warren Sapp of this draft. I'm not surprised that he isn't thinking about football right now.

Horrible decisions aside (He plead no contest today), his talent and ability is undeniable.

Guys with lesser talent, but great work ethic and decision making ability usually fair better and last in the league longer than guys with great talent alone.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he somehow falls to our pick in the 2nd round, would you take a chance?
I would take a chance at him in the teens, let alone the second round.

RON_IN_OC

Reaction score
They wasted no time in sentencing him to pretty much nothing, too. I guess the defensive driving course will help him get away from the strip clubs faster, in the futue.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
They wasted no time in sentencing him to pretty much nothing, too. I guess the defensive driving course will help him get away from the strip clubs faster, in the futue.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

This makes yesterday even more stupid.

He would have known this was coming so why not turn up at your pro day in shape and ready to kick ass? Had he killed the workout yesterday and then this coming out today the whole thing would have been forgotten come the draft.

He'd be the **** hot DT that killed his pro day and only got some minor charges.

The bad pro day will hurt him more than this.

JohnnyCakes

Miserables
Reaction score

Preach!

I feel like i could gain 4 lbs after a big dinner

gmabel830

It's football season!!
Reaction score

I think his ceiling is Albert Haynseworth and his floor is Robert Nkimdiche.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose