Angie's Lobster

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's run by the same folks that founded Salad & Go and offers $9.99 lobster meals. They just opened one up on 43rd Ave and T-bird.

It's either deep fried lobster fingers, or a lobster roll. Each meal comes with fries, sauce, and a drink.

I went yesterday for lunch and I'll be going back today! I had the lobster roll meal and added one finger. Just killer for the price. I've paid $25 for a lobster roll before that was terrible tiny bits. This was big ol' chunks of juicy, sweet, lobster meat. Fries are similar to McDonald's. A little heavy on the salt, but that's just about everywhere. They have no soda, just lemonade and sweet tea. I never order sweet tea, but this reminded me of Grandma's. Credit/debit only, no cash. Their special Angie's sauce was unique and really complemented the flavor of the lobster. A little goes a long way and was good on the fries as well.

There's also one in Tempe for you east-siders.

Here's their site if you're a lobster lover like me:

Last edited:

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's run by the same folks that founded Salad & Go and offers $9.99 lobster meals. They just opened one up on 43rd Ave and T-bird.

It's either deep fried lobster fingers, or a lobster roll. Each meal comes with fries, sauce, and a drink.

I went yesterday for lunch and I'll be going back today! I had the lobster roll meal and added one finger. Just killer for the price. I've paid $25 for a lobster roll before that was terrible tiny bits. This was big ol' chunks of juicy, sweet, lobster meat. Fries are similar to McDonald's. A little heavy on the salt, but that's just about everywhere. They have no soda, just lemonade and sweet tea. I never order sweet tea, but this reminded me of Grandma's. Credit/debit only, no cash. Their special Angie's sauce was unique and really complimented the flavor of the lobster. A little goes a long way and was good on the fries as well.

https://angieslobster.com/locations/ looks like they are going to be expanding this year and next.

Brian in Mesa

I Want To Believe
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is one opening soon in Tempe near Hardy and Baseline.

Devilmaycare

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

I went yesterday for lunch and I'll be going back today! I had the lobster roll meal and added one finger. Just killer for the price. I've paid $25 for a lobster roll before that was terrible tiny bits. This was big ol' chunks of juicy, sweet, lobster meat. Fries are similar to McDonald's. A little heavy on the salt, but that's just about everywhere. They have no soda, just lemonade and sweet tea. I never order sweet tea, but this reminded me of Grandma's. Credit/debit only, no cash. Their special Angie's sauce was unique and really complemented the flavor of the lobster. A little goes a long way and was good on the fries as well.

Nice to hear it's good. When the Tempe one opened I wanted to try it out but the lines were insane the first couple days. I haven't been back down in the area to try it since.

thirty-two

boglehead
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have been meaning to try this!

It seems like a fantastic deal for the price point