"like many offenses, it looks better early than late"

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
two interesting comments:

"is there a method to the madness, or, is it just a series of plays?"

"like many offenses, it looks better early than late"
Not sure what games he's been watching, but he's way off on the "better early than late" comment. The Cardinals have rushed for 4.9 y/a in first halves, 6.5 y/a in 2nd halves. And they have 4.5 average net yards per pass attempt in the 1st, 6.3 in the 2nd.

...dbs

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure what games he's been watching, but he's way off on the "better early than late" comment. The Cardinals have rushed for 4.9 y/a in first halves, 6.5 y/a in 2nd halves. And they have 4.5 average net yards per pass attempt in the 1st, 6.3 in the 2nd.

...dbs

I didnt watch the video, I was assuming the statement is claiming that our offense will slow down as defenses figure it out meaning better early in the season than late. could be way off base though.

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
I didnt watch the video, I was assuming the statement is claiming that our offense will slow down as defenses figure it out meaning better early in the season than late. could be way off base though.
He changes it up and very week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He changes it up and very week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree. I meant the analyst statement. So far I see KK doing what he said: custom game plans for opponents. We'll see how it continues.

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score

...dbs

Freaking exactly, as soon as I saw this I said screw taking anything he says as insightful or worth reading

daves

Keepin' it real!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nope, he specifically said that "It looks better early in the game than it does late in the game.":doi:

...dave

OP
OP
Gandhi

Gandhi

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

...dbs

He literally say that he can’t tell if the success later in the game is because of schemes and play calls or individual skills. I can’t either.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave