An ASFN'er Needs Our Help: Bert Jones (please donate and/or share as you're able)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is Bert's original post from another forum.

Bert's a great guy and always used to be at the games at UOP with his dad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ASFN community. I'm writing to you after the hardest 18months of my life.

Last year I took a hard fall down the stairs. I spent 1 weeks in the hospital where they didn't do much to treat me they just tested me for covid and sent me on my way just after telling me I have a paralyzed diaphragm, a collapsed lung and an enlarged liver. They say there is a tumor pressing up against my lung which probably was injured in a fall I had last year.

Needless to say I haven't been able to work since March and things are getting really tight.

My sister set up this gofund me for me and If you feel so inclined please take a look at it. Please dont feel obligated to give anything I know the last 2 years have been hard on everyone but I'm not unemployed and without insurance paying insane COBRA rates but facing open chest surgery to repair my lung and diaphragm I have not much else choice.

Anyways, that's what's been going on with me, how are yall doing? GO SUNS am I right?

https://gofund.me/82a7bbed

Thank you for your time.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is Bert's original post from another forum.

Bert's a great guy and always used to be at the games at UOP with his dad.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear ASFN community. I'm writing to you after the hardest 18months of my life.

Last year I took a hard fall down the stairs. I spent 1 weeks in the hospital where they didn't do much to treat me they just tested me for covid and sent me on my way just after telling me I have a paralyzed diaphragm, a collapsed lung and an enlarged liver. They say there is a tumor pressing up against my lung which probably was injured in a fall I had last year.

Needless to say I haven't been able to work since March and things are getting really tight.

My sister set up this gofund me for me and If you feel so inclined please take a look at it. Please dont feel obligated to give anything I know the last 2 years have been hard on everyone but I'm not unemployed and without insurance paying insane COBRA rates but facing open chest surgery to repair my lung and diaphragm I have not much else choice.

Anyways, that's what's been going on with me, how are yall doing? GO SUNS am I right?

https://gofund.me/82a7bbed

Thank you for your time.
Donated