Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Americans Choose Free Chocolate Bar Over Free Bar of Silver

RugbyMuffin

ASFN IDOL
Reaction score
Crazy the things you can try to make true with video editing.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crazy the things you can try to make true with video editing.

I wondered about that too. Usually the case with on-the-street interviews.

Personally, I would take the non-food choice over the food choice when taking something free from a stranger on the street.

CardsFan88

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What's really funny is if you took away the fake naked short silver derivatives... i.e. they sell billions worth of 'fake' silver at a 'fake' price and manipulate the price downwards, there is a real shot that once this is made illegal, or the TBTF's doing it go under, that $150 bar of silver could easily be $1500.

That's one of the biggest problems with derivatives, besides the 1.4 quadrillion or so in implosion risk taking everything down with it.... the fact that all this time they are completely manipulating EVERY COMMODITY.

You remember $150 oil? You remember the price at the pump? Thank FAKE DERIVATIVES.

The simple fact is if 95-99 percent of sales that affect the price of a commodity, aren't actually real, and they are just paper sales, with no one ever actually intending to take delivery of said commodity, what you have is basically a fake price for everything.

Last edited:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Personally, I would take the non-food choice over the food choice when taking something free from a stranger on the street.

I had the same thought, I don't trust some stranger giving me a candy bar.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Was thinking the same thing the entire time. Don't get why you wouldn't take the Silver and take the chance of it being worth something?? Worst case is you lose out on a .50 cent chocolate bar!