American Horror Stories (FX)

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

American Horror Stories is the upcoming Black Mirror-style anthology spin-off.

Rather than tell a larger story arc over an entire season, each new episode of American Horror Stories will be different. As Murphy teased on Twitter, "We are doing 16 one hour stand alone episodes delving into horror myths, legends and lore…many of these episodes will feature AHS stars you know and love. More to follow…"

You must be registered for see images attach

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

American Horror Stories is the upcoming Black Mirror-style anthology spin-off.

Rather than tell a larger story arc over an entire season, each new episode of American Horror Stories will be different. As Murphy teased on Twitter, "We are doing 16 one hour stand alone episodes delving into horror myths, legends and lore…many of these episodes will feature AHS stars you know and love. More to follow…"

You must be registered for see images attach

Oh this could be fun. My wife loves American horror story. It’s hit and miss some are great others not so much.

Nothing is better than the Coven

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope this is done within the walking dead universe someday too. I have always been a fan of short stories like creepshow, tales from the darkside, the twilight zone, black mirror and etc.

Just rewatched tales from the hood the other night. still loved it. Creepshow 2 is king though.