Amber Heard vs. Johnny Depp

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber Heard donates $7 million settlement from Johnny Depp to charity

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...-johnny-depp-to-charity/ar-BBvNmBu?li=BBnbfcL

Actress Amber Heard said on Thursday she is donating her $7 million divorce settlement from actor Johnny Depp to charity.

Heard, 30, said in a statement that she is dividing the full settlement equally between the American Civil Liberties Union, specifically to prevent violence against women, and the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles.

"As described in the restraining order and divorce settlement, money played no role for me personally and never has, except to the extent that I could donate it to charity and, in doing so, hopefully help those less able to defend themselves," the actress said.

Depp's representative did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Heard and Depp, 53, privately settled their acrimonious divorce case on Tuesday, a day ahead of a court hearing on the status of a restraining order the actress had obtained against her estranged husband.

The couple released a joint statement calling their relationship "intensely passionate and at times volatile but always bound by love," adding that "there was never any intent of physical or emotional harm."

The settlement ended the couple's 15-month marriage after weeks of highly publicized claims of domestic violence by Heard and counterclaims of financial blackmailing by Depp.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
If you haven't listened to some of the audio tapes, Amber Heard is a despicable narcissist and I hope that Johnny Depp wins his lawsuit. She reminds me of my ex-wife.
Sounds familiar to me too, unfortunately.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
If you haven't listened to some of the audio tapes, Amber Heard is a despicable narcissist and I hope that Johnny Depp wins his lawsuit. She reminds me of my ex-wife.

The only thing that pops into my head when I hear Amber Heard's name is a certain song by Buckcherry (title isn't site friendly). It's the only thing that seems to fit. I hope Johnny Depp wins big time. WB needs to take a hard look in the mirror too with how they've handled him, her, and now Ezra Miller.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
The only thing that pops into my head when I hear Amber Heard's name is a certain song by Buckcherry (title isn't site friendly). It's the only thing that seems to fit. I hope Johnny Depp wins big time. WB needs to take a hard look in the mirror too with how they've handled him, her, and now Ezra Miller.
So I have it on a good source that Discovery, who just bought Warner Media, has completely cleaned house. 90% of the upper level execs have been let go. Silently rumored that they think the same as the fans -- WB have mishandled almost everything they touched for several years now.

Devilmaycare

Chief Brah Officer
Reaction score
So I have it on a good source that Discovery, who just bought Warner Media, has completely cleaned house. 90% of the upper level execs have been let go. Silently rumored that they think the same as the fans -- WB have mishandled almost everything they touched for several years now.
That's amazing to hear. I don't know how those people stayed in power for so long with the way they've botched their major franchises. DC alone should have had heads rolling. How do you not capitalize on Batman and Superman while the world is comic book movie crazy? Especially when The Dark Knight came out at the start of the MCU. DCEU should have been huge instead of what we got. Go with the darker, grittier, more adult stories and mix in some R rated ones since the MCU can't now. It would have been a great contrast.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
That's amazing to hear. I don't know how those people stayed in power for so long with the way they've botched their major franchises. DC alone should have had heads rolling. How do you not capitalize on Batman and Superman while the world is comic book movie crazy? Especially when The Dark Knight came out at the start of the MCU. DCEU should have been huge instead of what we got. Go with the darker, grittier, more adult stories and mix in some R rated ones since the MCU can't now. It would have been a great contrast.
The success of Wonder Woman and Aquaman kept them afloat.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Amber Heard donates $7 million settlement from Johnny Depp to charity

http://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...-johnny-depp-to-charity/ar-BBvNmBu?li=BBnbfcL

Actress Amber Heard said on Thursday she is donating her $7 million divorce settlement from actor Johnny Depp to charity.

Heard, 30, said in a statement that she is dividing the full settlement equally between the American Civil Liberties Union, specifically to prevent violence against women, and the Children's Hospital of Los Angeles.

"As described in the restraining order and divorce settlement, money played no role for me personally and never has, except to the extent that I could donate it to charity and, in doing so, hopefully help those less able to defend themselves," the actress said.

Depp's representative did not immediately respond to requests for comment.

Heard and Depp, 53, privately settled their acrimonious divorce case on Tuesday, a day ahead of a court hearing on the status of a restraining order the actress had obtained against her estranged husband.

The couple released a joint statement calling their relationship "intensely passionate and at times volatile but always bound by love," adding that "there was never any intent of physical or emotional harm."

The settlement ended the couple's 15-month marriage after weeks of highly publicized claims of domestic violence by Heard and counterclaims of financial blackmailing by Depp.

Amber Heard failed to donate her $7 million divorce settlement to charity

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's a piece of crap. Needed to get a photo op in - posing with a tissue mid sniffle to act like she's crying.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite moment of this trial by far has been when Amber is talking about her Dog being stung by a bee. I mean that acting. Razzie worthy. Plus, if you don't know, Tiktok crucified her after that moment and all these people posted videos making fun of that moment. Hilarious.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose