Amber Heard vs. Johnny Depp

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
When she said "No one will believe you because you are a man", that put Heard in a place I just don't trust her.
Yep. She didn't really prove he was physically abusive at all and she tried to fake evidence. Faking evidence calls your entire argument into question.

Depp is an addict and is likely an emotional abuser. But Heard is a grade A narcissist. She has extreme personality disorders.

To defend her is to completely invalidate men who are abused, and it's a patently absurd claim she made, saying that she was an abused woman when she was the primary violent abuser.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Warner Bros. Reportedly Cuts Amber Heard Completely From ‘Aquaman 2’​

Inside the magic is complete click bait. It used to be a Disney blog like site then somebody bought it knowing they could do the bait and switch. Now it just makes up stories to get people to click. I will believe it when a mainstream site reports it.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Johnny Depp's lawyer says jury didn't believe Amber Heard because she 'didn't take accountability for anything'​

• "My sense is that it has a lot to do with accountability," Chew told Guthrie. "Johnny owned his issues. He was very candid about his drug and alcohol issues. He was candid about some unfortunate texts that he wrote. And I think it was a sharp contrast to Ms. Heard, who didn't seem, or at least the jury may have perceived, that she didn't take accountability for anything."

Narcissists don't take accountability for their actions.

Dback Jon

Killer Snail
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Johnny Depp's lawyer says jury didn't believe Amber Heard because she 'didn't take accountability for anything'​

Narcissists don't take accountability for their actions.
Thus making it improbable for the jury to believe ANYTHING she said.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Amber is completely twisted. Her comments that the WaPo article wasn't about Depp are completely disingenuous. Own your crap, don't try to gaslight all of us and tell us you weren't talking about your relationship with Depp.

Depp is a drug addict and probably a terrible boyfriend and spouse, but I saw no evidence that he was the aggressor. I think Heard was. I think she got so sick and tired of the passed out drunk/drug addict that she went abusive. Admit it. We would all understand that more than the crap she is spewing now.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Juror in Johnny Depp-Amber Heard trial speaks out, says actress's story 'didn't add up'​

A juror in the Johnny Depp-Amber Heard defamation trial is speaking out for the first time — and revealing how the verdict was reached.

Good Morning America spoke with a male member of the jury, whose identity was concealed and who spoke off-camera, and in his opinion, Heard just wasn't believable. The seven jurors — five men and two women —who reached the verdict felt the Aquaman actress's story "didn't add up" and thought she shed "crocodile tears" on the stand, he said. They also felt Heard and Depp were both abusive to each other, but didn't think Depp was physically abusive.

"A lot of Amber's story didn't add up," the juror said. "The majority of the jury felt she was more the aggressor."

Heard testified that Depp physically abused her and sexually assaulted her during their four-year relationship. Depp vehemently denied the allegations. His defamation suit stemmed from Heard writing about surviving domestic abuse in a 2018 Washington Post op-ed. Depp sued her for $50 million and she countersued for $100 million.

The juror said they all felt Heard's testimony wasn't realistic. Her crying, her facial expressions and how she stared at the jury made them "very uncomfortable."

"She would answer one question and she would be crying and two seconds later she would turn ice cold," the juror said. "Some of us used the expression 'crocodile tears.'" more at the jump.....

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Juror in Johnny Depp-Amber Heard trial speaks out, says actress's story 'didn't add up'​

Anybody that watched the trial could see this. She contradicted herself, she got caught in lies multiple times during the trial. There were multiple awkward moments that looked like B-movie acting on her part. Yet she chalks it up to the jury being "charmed" by Depp. LOL. No, they thought she was lying her butt off.

puckhead

Waxing Gibbous
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, a narcissist will never take any culpability. It's always someone elses fault.

Man, is that the truth. I swear, some would prefer sliding bare-assed down a razor blade into a pool of alcohol over admitting a mistake.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Judge rejects Amber Heard's request for new trial in Johnny Depp case

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members