Amber Heard vs. Johnny Depp

jf-08

Administrator; Rules Creator
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
She's a piece of crap. Needed to get a photo op in - posing with a tissue mid sniffle to act like she's crying.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My favorite moment of this trial by far has been when Amber is talking about her Dog being stung by a bee. I mean that acting. Razzie worthy. Plus, if you don't know, Tiktok crucified her after that moment and all these people posted videos making fun of that moment. Hilarious.

Ronin

Mendozaaaaaa
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jury finds in favor of Depp unanimously. Awards him 15 million in damages.

Last edited:

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
So my ex-wife, who was in an abusive relationship with her previous husband, actually believes that Amber was definitely abused. She thinks it's a miscarriage of justice.

I myself don't have enough information, but Johnny Depp is no saint, that's for sure.

Covert Rain

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So my ex-wife, who was in an abusive relationship with her previous husband, actually believes that Amber was definitely abused. She thinks it's a miscarriage of justice.

I myself don't have enough information, but Johnny Depp is no saint, that's for sure.
He is not. However, I have been talking to an abuse victim during this entire trial. She is 100% convinced Amber is a liar and the evidence in the trial backed that up. She said it's killing her that people like Amber are actually hurting real abuse victims like her. She is recently coming out of a really abusive relationship. She mentioned so much of her demeanor and actions don't mesh with how she reacted and actions she took.

JerkFace

(Formerly offset) i have a special purpose
Reaction score

i pretty much came to the conclusion that they are both kinda sh**y people.