Amazing Stat :(

Perfectionist

Objectively Correct
Reaction score
This was amazing to me. Time for Fitz to have a huge game! Click on link to see his stats compared to last year at this time.

LINK

One-hundred fifty-nine NFL players have caught at least one pass longer than 27 yards this season.

You must be registered for see images attach

Fitzgerald
Larry Fitzgerald is not one of them.

There's an upset entering Week 12.

It's something to keep in mind as Fitzgerald and the Cardinals prepare to face the Titans. Tennessee has allowed 19 pass plays of at least 30 yards this season, tied with the 49ers for second most in the league behind the Chiefs (20).

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
It's on the horizon for Fitz. The running game is clicking big time because we are actually trying to run, DB's beware!!!

jaguarpaw81

All Star
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
That also shows that he has more 1st downs and more catches. I am not going to complain just yet.

BigDavis75

Making a Comeback
Reaction score
In a related story every player in the NFL has eight or less touchdown receptions except for one player......anyone care to guess who that one is?

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
think we can get a 5th rounder for him?

Has anyone told you that you dont know squat? I just thought you should know your lil cute posts are annoying.. And somewhat play on our intelligences like we dont know jack..

NoelPHX

Space for Sale
Reaction score
Dude GEE come on. The whole thread has pretty much been sarcasm. Why are you calling Laura out?

Has anyone told you that you dont know squat? I just thought you should know your lil cute posts are annoying.. And somewhat play on our intelligences like we dont know jack..

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave