Am I the only one who thinks we should keep McCrane?

OP
OP
S

SoCal Cardfan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I wonder if Dawson was giving him a huge noogie as he was cleaning out the locker he just re-occupied....and saying "McCrane!!!!! McCrane!!!! :biglaugh:

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
WTF? Enough with Dawson.He is the past.McCrane has a future.Typical Cards nonsense.Dawson has been a good kicker I say he has had a good long career.Its time to look ahead farther than the end of your nose.Play the kids.

Reactions: PJ1

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The raiders kickers Carlson looks pretty good
We had him for a visit but obviously keim preferred sticking with long term answer Dawson
McCrane is nothing special, his kicks doesnt show the adequate strenght and accuracy in order to make a long nfl career

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
WTF? Enough with Dawson.He is the past.McCrane has a future.Typical Cards nonsense.Dawson has been a good kicker I say he has had a good long career.Its time to look ahead farther than the end of your nose.Play the kids.
Why pay two kickers though? I get your point but why waste cap space on another kicker?

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
The raiders kickers Carlson looks pretty good
We had him for a visit but obviously keim preferred sticking with long term answer Dawson
McCrane is nothing special, his kicks doesnt show the adequate strenght and accuracy in order to make a long nfl career

the same Carlson that was cut by the Vikings after 3 games and clutch misses .

Ragnar

Veteran
Reaction score
Thought I saw Dawson on the sidelines leaning on a walker

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do we really need a kicker? You can count on 1 hand how many times we crossed the 50 this year:bang: