Alex Smith: We will have double digit wins.

PoolBoy

BIRDGANG
Reaction score
win double digits? over what, the next 4 years? whats up with these below average QB's guaranteeing double digit wins, kitna did it too

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alex Smith may be right. SF is right on the verge of being good.

seesred

Reaction score
We need to take care of it on the field and let everyone else do the talking. You can't talk it till you can walk it!

GBR

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Note to self.....

Alex Smith is on Drugs.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He forgot to mention that he was including the preseaon

CardinalChris

Big Man Himself
Reaction score
Alex Smith may be right. SF is right on the verge of being good.

They have to get a lot better on defense and more consistent throwing the ball. I think the hype gets to them and they win 6. They only beat 2 teams with winning records, Seattle and Denver. The teams with winning records they lost to (5 teams) beat them by a margin of victory of 27.8 points, with the smallest margin being 14 points. They give Seattle fits and snuck one by Denver in OT. They play hard but need some more talent to be 10 win team. Whatever the under is in Vegas for the Niners, I'd go under.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
thats a pretty bold statment if you say you going to have double digit wins may as well say your going to win the division I still dont think the 49ers have the weapons on offense to win 10 or more games. Their rb is pretty good with Gore but they still need a lot of help at the wr spot imo

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sure as hell hope that Leinart is expecting double digit wins too. Any starting QB should expect that. A QB who is saying, "With some breaks, I think we can win five...." would be a lot more out of line than what Smith said.

MaoTosiFanClub

The problem
Reaction score
I sure as hell hope that Leinart is expecting double digit wins too. Any starting QB should expect that. A QB who is saying, "With some breaks, I think we can win five...." would be a lot more out of line than what Smith said.
Unfortunately it's our GM who says this every offseason.

Cardinals.Ken

That's Mr. Riff-Raff to you!
Reaction score
If the Niner's win double digits this season...I'll shave dreamcastrocks head!

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I'm feeling left out. We should make a prediction, too.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I'm feeling left out. We should make a prediction, too.

OK...I predict the Cards will win the games where they score the most points! I know it's a stretch but I live dangerously with my predictions!

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
:thumbup:

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
I think we have a good shot at beating them opening day. Whiz mentioned that pre-season will be pretty safe- just base formations and nothing fancy- so the Niners would really know what to plan for. If our defense can stop the run, I really don't see why we shouldn't upset them.

gohard83

Registered
Reaction score
honestly i see them winning 10 games or more, i wont be surprise at all

the 49ers, unlike our team, have had a history of winning and overacheiving...i see the nFC west to be very competitive this year

hopefully the Cards will step our game up and win the games that really count

OP
OP
Redsz

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
I honestly don't. They are one of the worst 7-9 teams in recent memory and have alot to prove in several area's of their team.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
honestly i see them winning 10 games or more, i wont be surprise at all

the 49ers, unlike our team, have had a history of winning and overacheiving...i see the nFC west to be very competitive this year

hopefully the Cards will step our game up and win the games that really count

And that means exactly what for the upcoming season? If they had an actual team (current players and coaches) with a prior team history of winning and overachieving, that would make sense. The past, though, is worth absolutely zero to these 49ers.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose