04. "Bottom"
05. "Crawl Away"
06: "Swamp Song"
07: "Undertow"
08: "4 Degrees"
09: "Flood"
10: "Disgustipated"

You must be registered for see images attach

It's shocking to me that "Undertow" was released 11 years ago.....Tool was and has always been ahead of its time with their sophisiticated sound that many bands have been copying off of since..... Each member is vastly talented at each of their instruments...From Maynard's potent vocals to Danny Carey's propulsive drumming..Tool can't be matched....

I've always loved this album and like the other 2 that I have selected tonight (sorry for posting so many), this album just brings back many memories (let's just say I've been in a sentimental mood lately).... I'll never forget my friends and I playing the hidden track on this album constantly and of course listening to "Prison Sex" and "Sober" nonstop in the process....

I also love Perfect Circle and hope Maynard can maintain enough energy to allow both projects to last... I guess a question I must pose...If he decided that he had to choose between Tool or Perfect Circle, which one would you prefer that he dedicated himself to?

mdamien13

Go Cardinals! Yay!!!
Reaction score
Wow, this came out 11 years ago!?! Damn, I feel old. :D

This was my soundtrack in high school. I must have listened to this CD about a million times. Unfortunately it was the last Tool CD I bought. Never got into Perfect Circle, either. But every song on this CD kicks ass.

I saw Tool open for Rollins Band in San Antonio in 94(?) and Rollins came out and did the spoken word on "Bottom" with them. Awesome!

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
11 years ago - WOW!

I absolutely love this album.

sober is one of my all time favorites.

Great choice