04. "Pushin Forward Back"
05. "Call Me A Dog"
06: "Times of Trouble"
07: "Wooden Jesus"
08: "Your Saivor'"
09: "Four Walled World"
10: "All Night Thing"

You must be registered for see images

As many of you probably already know I've always been a major fan of Soundgarden, however, really have never appreciated Pearl Jam to that same level.

Temple of The Dog was formed in the aftermath of Andrew Wood's (the lead singer of Mother Love Bone) death....

The following link gives a detailed account on how the band came to be....

http://www.reachdown.com/history.shtml

This album was stellar in every manner from Cornell's vocals to Jeff Ament's bass playing....Simply an awe-inspiring album that definitely conveyed the sense of loss that everyone dealt with....

"Say Hello 2 Heaven" and "Hunger Strike" were the most popular songs to emerge from the album, but one must check-out the depth of "Times of Trouble" which captures the essence of Wood's struggles...... Just all and all an album worth checking-out, if you already havent....

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great album - "Pushin' Forward Back" is by far my favorite on this disc. Vocals are just awesome!

Nice pick!

Shawn

Rivercard

Too much good stuff
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'd have to put "Hunger Strike" on my top 10 annoying songs of all time list.

Mr.Dibbs

Cap Casualty
Reaction score
Rivercard said:
I'm sorry but I'd have to put "Hunger Strike" on my top 10 annoying songs of all time list.

I agree, although I was a HUGE Mother Love Bone fan and liked this album when it first came out. It didn't get popular until Pearl Jam got big.