xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Living close to the OG Nike HQ, the building is spot on. They couldn't use the original since its a Sheriff's Office now and was donated by Nike.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I hope it’s pretty historically accurate. Would be fascinating to see how Nike went from being one of many shoe companies to world domination on essentially a single idea.

OP
OP
bankybruce

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope it’s pretty historically accurate. Would be fascinating to see how Nike went from being one of many shoe companies to world domination on essentially a single idea.
When I was at Nike, I was what they called a "Storyteller" and had to take a test on the history so I could give tours to be hires and talk history. Based on what I know and the previews, the only thing that I can't confirm is Sonny showing to at MJs parents' house. Everything else seems spots on.

Btw, Phil Knight also didn't like the Swoosh and thought it would be temporary until they found something better. It grew on him too. Phil had a history of not liking things but trusting those around him.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
This was a fantastic movie. Acting especially was top notch. Made me want to play basketball again.

jf-08

Guy Smiley
Administrator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wife and I watched this over the weekend. The throwback atmosphere was wonderful and we both relished the nostalgia.

The movie was great and thought it was really cool to look into the birth of a worldwide sensation. Amazing.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A good grade for this one. I enjoyed it, though it wasn't earth-shattering.
Right? Solid adult drama. Man, they used to make a lot of these and they are just so rare.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really good. We watched this the other night. Solid performances all the way around and getting some background in the industry was pretty cool.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahmoose