After The Spurs!!!!

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
Just thought I'd throw this out here. I know there are alot of superstitious people here. Does the jinx still work if a Spurs fan starts it on a Suns board??

:biglaugh:

OP
OP
HookemCards

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
lancelet's cousin said:
I don't know, but lets find out...

Waco will never be home to a self-immolating cult again.

Now step outside and tell me if you smell smoke.

Was that tasteless or what?

I didn't live here during the Branch Dividian days, and am only here now to get through school, so you can dog on Waco all you want.....I do it myself.

OP
OP
HookemCards

HookemCards

Have at you!!!!!
Reaction score
lancelet's cousin said:
Actually I deleted the post because it was a bit too tasteless. But it was all I could think of. :D

Hehe, no worries. I was just trying to add a little levity to the board with my initial post. I had just gotten done having a good laugh reading the "After the Mavs" thread.

Reaction score
HookemCards said:
Hehe, no worries. I was just trying to add a little levity to the board with my initial post. I had just gotten done having a good laugh reading the "After the Mavs" thread.
I'm a skeptic, so I just excused myself from that thread after I realized some people were serious about the jinx thing. I guess I helped exacerbate the anger in it with my original post there. So if thread ends up with 80 replies, I'll be ignoring it this time. :D

Better to respect other's beliefs than try to argue.:p

And living in Arkansas gives others to much ammo...