After the loss last night against the 76ers, are the Suns the worst team in the NBA?

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Suns lose twice to the worst (used to be?) team in the NBA. Once at home and once on the road. Does this put the Suns as the worst team in the NBA now?? Lakers even seem like a better team at this point. I understand the Suns have a lot of injuries, but its hard to watch.

hcsilla

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
"After the loss last night against the 76ers, are the Suns the worst team in the NBA?"

No, the Suns was the worst team in the NBA even before the Sixers game.

Last edited:

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Suns lose twice to the worst (used to be?) team in the NBA. Once at home and once on the road. Does this put the Suns as the worst team in the NBA now?? Lakers even seem like a better team at this point. I understand the Suns have a lot of injuries, but its hard to watch.

Of course we are. We weren't a good team when healthy so it stands to reason we'd be the worst in the league when we're missing several players including our best player and arguably our second best. We might not finish with the worst record in the league but we won't be far off the mark and it will almost surely be our worst record since our expansion season.

Catlover

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Philly is 6-4 in the last 10

The worst team are probably the Lakers still.

We are 2-13 since Eric went down (counting the injury game) and the Lakers are 4-11 over that stretch. I think we win at losing. Yay us!

sunsfan88

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
We've been the worst team for some time now. I get that more people are only now starting to pay attention now that the Cardinals season is over but yea.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave