After Preseason, which players are you most hyped about?

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
For me it's Victor Dimukeje. I know it was very limited snaps, but the guy looked like a different player. He also appears to be a guy who will hold up against the run.

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

I'm also hyped up about Josh Jones.

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Kyler. Ready for him to get that embarrassing playoff loss stench off him. Seems the entire sports world has been down on him since. On top of that, ready for some good pub on him, the off season seemed riddled w controversy.

I am very excited to see how he reacts on the field. Does this motivate to elevate him or are we going to see the same player?

The answer to that question will so be the result of our season.

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also can’t wait to see Dimukeje against some #1s be nice to have developed a real stud OLB for once

I’m excited to see if Hollywood can live up to the hype. Make it so missing Hop for 6 weeks is not as big an issue as last year.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not most hyped about but am intrigued by Dimukeje.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I love watching JJ get after opposing offenses. Can't wait to see him on the field and healthy again. It's really a treat.

But in terms of newbies I'm ready to see Hollywood flash that world-class grill after a 70 yard TD. 4.35 40 at the combine, and he's not a fast guy who plays football, he's a football player who's really fast. It'll be fun.

PACardsFan

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
As far as something new, it would have to be #1 to #2 Combo. They both can’t wait to make it happen. And with Hop out, Murray won’t feel guilty about galvanizing a pro relationship with Hollywood. And I‘m excited to see Ingram open up some eyes when he’s called upon.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
We have lots of talented young guys and im jacked to see each of them reach their potential.

We know it wont happen right away for most of them...but for some

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Kyler aside

Simmons, Zaven, a fully healthy JJ Watt is just fun to watch, Rondale Moore, Hollywood.

There are some groups I'm intrigued by rather than individuals. How the OLB room works out and which of them take their chance. I'm really interested in how Kliff using the TE room we have which I think is one of the best in the league (shocker) and I'm intrigued by how the iOL performs with so many additions there, and again, which players shine through.

I'm less bullish on Dimukeje. I'd like to see him vs 1's and I think his ceiling is Markus Golden (decent #2, not great).

I'd put Josh Jones on the list but it's unlikely he will play much. It's funny because I said we shouldn't have extended Hump and rolled with Jones at LT, and having seen him preseason I'm only more convinced.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
And then (with no Hump) we'd be one injury away from having to play .............. .
Though I guess you could argue, yeah, but how often do injuries happen.