after game 4...

Reaction score
...I have every right to remain skeptical of this Suns group. How are they supposed to win a championship if they continue to coast.

If the Suns can even get out of this round, such lack of effort wouldn't cut it against the Grizzlies or Warriors.

Is there any particular player who did not sleepwalk? DeAndre Ayton? I don't know, he had a better game 3. But someone should sit down with the players and tell them what Dennis Rodman states (in Bad As I Wanna Be) that his Detroit Pistons teammates told him after they pulled him aside: "Let's get with the program here, bro..."

JosiahLee

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
...I have every right to remain skeptical of this Suns group. How are they supposed to win a championship if they continue to coast.

If the Suns can even get out of this round, such lack of effort wouldn't cut it against the Grizzlies or Warriors.

Is there any particular player who did not sleepwalk? DeAndre Ayton? I don't know, he had a better game 3. But someone should sit down with the players and tell them what Dennis Rodman states (in Bad As I Wanna Be) that his Detroit Pistons teammates told him after they pulled him aside: "Let's get with the program here, bro..."
I don't get it either. Sad to watch the Suns literally get bullied from a physicality stand point.

Monty has to figure out a way to coach passion because if they can man-handled again in game 5 I think the series is over at that point.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
I think people aren’t watching the games I’m watching if you think they aren’t exerting effort. They are. They’re scrapping. They just aren’t being successful.

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I've never thought we were good enough to fit the "supposed to" label, we're just not that dominant. There are teams that can knock us out of the postseason even if we're playing fairly well but without Booker the list of teams that could send us home include most of the teams in the playoffs.

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Suns are undersized again. This is just a bad matchup

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave