AFC Divisional Round: Browns at Chiefs

SoonerLou

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Mahomes is scary good. I believe KM could be that good too. All he needs is a real HC and a GM who can draft well....
I actually think if Kliff was just his OC that his production would be even better. Problem is Kliff learning to juggle a lot and I think that hurts his offense at times.
And WR’s that can create separation!
There is an alternate universe where Keim drafts DK Metcalf over Isabella and Terry McLaurin over Allen. I hear its pretty nice.
I believe kyler could be as well, but in a much different way. Kyler will never have mahomes innate “sense” of the game or his wild improvisational passing prowess. Those are pretty unique to mahomes. But kyler could make up for that with incredibly superior rushing capability. Will he ascend to that level? Remains to be seen, but the raw clay is there.
Agreed. Mahomes awareness is his super power. I do think when you give him that line and those wrs its highlighted even more. He was really fortunate to be developed by Andy Reid. I do think under this KC team and developed by Reid that Kyler would be pretty special as well. Reid would just adjust it to Kyler's strengths. I think Reid would have Kyler doing more under center play action shots deep. Similar to how he used Vick.

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
That’s helmet to helmet

They go down and score that’s a back breaker

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The more you watch Mahomes the more it's obvious Kliff is absolute garbage.

stop

nobody on earth thought he would be what he became. He was super raw coming out he didn’t even play his first season.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
stop

nobody on earth thought he would be what he became. He was super raw coming out he didn’t even play his first season.

Mahomes was super raw coming into the league.

Kliff did little to help his professional development

Finito

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Mahomes was super raw coming into the league.

Kliff did little to help his professional development

so was Josh Allen and Justin Herbert

the way teams are working with young QBs has changed. The science of the position has changed dramatically. I remember if a guy coming out wasn’t accurate that was a huge red flag and now they have figured out how to fix it apparently.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
There needs to be a rule change that if the fumble isn’t recovered in the end zone it should come back to the point of lost possession. It’s too big of a game flipper.

TaylorSwift

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
At least I know kliff isn't the only coach stupid enough to run a speed option with a hurt qb.

Southpaw

Provocateur aka Wallyburger
Supporting Member
Reaction score
As the cameras were breaking away after the FG, Tyreek Hill was going nutz on the sideline and assaulted his own coach. Surprise. He usually just beats women

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
stop

Eh teams were willing to trade up for him. They may not have seen quite this level of play but it’s not like he was Tom Brady going in the sixth.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave