Aeneas Williams made it to the HOF semi-final

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
You have to work in TV associated with the NFL to get in the HOF these days.

:D So true Duck.

I still didn't think that Sapp was that dominant or good that he should've gotten in to the HOF on the 1st ballot. IMO Chris Carter was a better player for his entire career & it took him nearly 5 years to get in:bang:

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Wow, that is an incredible list of talent. I can't see how he makes it in this year.

Yep. Aeneas doesn't stand a chance this year & it's gonna keep getting harder for him each year. :bang: Other than Cards fans, I'm pretty sure most didn't appreciate how great #35 was as a player!!!

Wish he could hurry up & get in so I can say I saw the last Stl Cardinal inducted & the 1st Arizona Cardinal inducted. :)

Shane

Current STAR
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The guy has made it to the final list not just semi finals the last 2 years. He will get in there eventually. Just when is the question.

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only way Aeneas gets in is if they Photo-Shop him into a Cow Puke or Giant uniform.

It sucks.

NJCardFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
There are a lot of marginal and borderline candidates this year. Take the coaching candidates: Don Coryell, Tony Dungy, Jimmy Johnson. Now, JJ might seem like a no brainer but he only coached for 9 seasons. Yes he won 2 Super Bowls and built the Cowboys up literally from scratch( from 1-15 to a championship in 4 seasons is impressive to say the least) but although he had marginal success in Miami, he never took them to the playoffs so he's a bubble coach too but he'll get in no problem. Don Coryell, as much as it pains me to say it, no he doesn't get in. Tony Dungy, 13 years as a head coach, 1 losing season, Super Bowl winner(actually twice because that was his team in Tampa). He gets in.