Adrian Peterson wants out of minnesota

titan

i hate the farm
Reaction score
On the radio today they talked about Peterson wanting out of Minnesota. they ask people to call in to see if the Cards should go after him. many wanted him in a Cards uniform. My take is if he is sorry for what he did than yes go after him.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
I don't think that's a 100% given he wants out yet...though his agent blew up with magagement a few days ago. I can't see the Cards spending the possible draft picks or $$ to sign him personally.

Iceman

Administrator
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What he really wants is to go to Dallas, so he can be in his home state.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
What he really wants is to go to Dallas, so he can be in his home state.

Yep he & :devil: Jones even kept in touch during his suspension though I don't know how that's legally possible.

I don't understand why the Cowpies wouldnt just keep Murray whos younger with less miles on the tires. He's probably gonna be less expensive & possibly not even involved a draft pick. Crazy ass Jerrah

Last edited:

Matt L

formerly known as mattyboy
Reaction score
I like AP but he has been in the league for 8 years, will he still be special after sitting out last season? How much will he cost? I think he is going to get a big salary and I am not sure his production will match the pay.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Yes, please. Rectify (somewhat) the 2007 draft blunder....because clearly, Levi Brown was the superior player.

AP on this team would be sick.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
“Arizona had the opportunity to draft him and they didn’t,” Nelson Peterson said. “They had an opportunity to take him in 2007 with the No. 4 pick and they went and picked Levi Brown. If they would have taken Adrian Peterson, then [quarterback] Kurt Warner would probably still be playing and they probably would have numerous Super Bowls.

Rub it in Pops, rub it in.

chickenhead

Reaction score
Um, Warner is 43. And if the team had won "numerous" Super Bowls he may well have retired after the first.

AZCrazy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Grrrrr.........

“Arizona had the opportunity to draft him and they didn’t,” Nelson Peterson said. “They had an opportunity to take him in 2007 with the No. 4 pick and they went and picked Levi Brown. If they would have taken Adrian Peterson, then [quarterback] Kurt Warner would probably still be playing and they probably would have numerous Super Bowls.
“Can you imagine [Adrian] with Kurt Warner and with Larry Fitzgerald in his prime? Oh, man, Arizona would probably have a couple of Super Bowls by now.”

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
AP is one of those rare talents that you make it work to get.

Watching him play, I bet he has another 4 good to great seasons left in him. Even with the sorry state of our interior offensive line, we would instantly be a lot better running the football.

Imagine having AP, Ellington, John Brown, Fitzgerald, and Floyd on the field at the same time. Speed, size, power, that would be a tough group of skill position players to deal with.

If we signed/traded for Peterson, I would make OL the priority in the draft and the rest of free agency.

Krangodnzr

Captain of Team Murray
Reaction score
Grrrrr.........

“Can you imagine [Adrian] with Kurt Warner and with Larry Fitzgerald in his prime? Oh, man, Arizona would probably have a couple of Super Bowls by now.”

Thanks for rubbing it in! :bang:

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Doug & Wolfe think we should trade a first rounder plus a conditional pick to Minnesota...

You must be registered for see images

AzStevenCal

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Peterson just wants a brand spanking new start but I'd let him find it elsewhere. Too much mileage on him to justify living with his other problems.

Steve

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA