Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actor Bruce Campbell Injured in Car Crash
Associated Press

RUCH, Ore. -
Bruce Campbell, an actor whose credits include "Evil Dead," "Hercules," "Xena, Warrior Princess" and "Spider-Man" suffered minor injuries in a weekend accident.

Campbell, 45, of Jacksonville, was driving late Saturday when his car was struck by a Jeep driven by 36-year-old Steven Michael Sellers of Medford.

Sellars, who was ejected from his vehicle and struck the windshield of the Explorer, was listed in critical condition Sunday with head injuries.

Campbell, who has a cult following among horror film buffs, was treated and released from a local hospital.

Sellars was cited by the Jackson County Sheriff's Department for driving under the influence of intoxicants, assault, failing to maintain lane of travel, driving while suspended and for outstanding traffic tickets.

PortlandCardFan

Reaction score
Originally posted by Brian in Mesa
Actor Bruce Campbell Injured in Car Crash
Associated Press

RUCH, Ore. -
Bruce Campbell, an actor whose credits include "Evil Dead," "Hercules," "Xena, Warrior Princess" and "Spider-Man" suffered minor injuries in a weekend accident.

Campbell, 45, of Jacksonville, was driving late Saturday when his car was struck by a Jeep driven by 36-year-old Steven Michael Sellers of Medford.

Sellars, who was ejected from his vehicle and struck the windshield of the Explorer, was listed in critical condition Sunday with head injuries.

Campbell, who has a cult following among horror film buffs, was treated and released from a local hospital.

Sellars was cited by the Jackson County Sheriff's Department for driving under the influence of intoxicants, assault, failing to maintain lane of travel, driving while suspended and for outstanding traffic tickets.

I wonder what Bruce was doin in Southern Or. ??

Mt. Shasta/Shasta lake is near by....

FischerKing

Beer me a post...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ugh, that's terrible news. Hopefully both parties will recover and I'm really glad that Bruce is alright - or should I say "not dead".

Shawn

SweetD

Next Up
Supporting Member
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
I hope they were still able to re attache that chain saw to his arm?? Hope both are ok doesn't sound to good for the other guy.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G-PA