abcard's card's mock

abcard

Veteran
Reaction score
1. S.Weatherspoon,Missouri,lb.
Good speed,reliable tackler,good in coverage. Can play inside or out. Several mocks have him going after 26.Should start.
2. P.Robertson,Fl.St.,cb.
Instintive cornerback. Has burst to close on receivers. Good hands and good speed. A good return man. If he’s gone at this pick then P.Cox or D.McCuorty would be available. Could compete in camp for playing time and contribute on special teams.
3. Andre Roberts,Citadel,wr./returner.
He’s not just a return man. At 5’11” and 192 he can make all the catches. Good speed and quickness. Should be #4 receiver and return man.
3. T.Troup,UCF,dt,6’3” 314.
Can collapse pocket. Good upper body strength. Needs to build up stamina. Will be able to rotate in this year.
4. C.J.Wilson,E.Car.,de,6‘3” 290.
Good instincts. Strong with active hands. Good effort to get to qb. Added depth and might be able to fill in if injuries occur.
6. O.Schofield,Wis.,lb.6’2” 238.
Blew out his knee at Sr. Bowl. If recovery is going okay I wouldn’t hesitate at this pick. He may actually go in 4th or 5th if recovery is going really well. If it takes all year for him to fully recover it’s still like trading your 6th rounder this year for a 2nd next year. If he’s off the board I would take Micah Johnson or E.J.Edds.
7. D.Richardson,Iowa,g/t,6’6”305.
Has a strong initial punch. Is atheletic with a strong anchor. Has played all positions on line except center. He had knee issues in 2007-2008.He missed 4 games last year with a broken ankle. If healthy would be good value here.

UDFAs J.Cumberland,Ill.,te 6’4” 255 4.57
K.Alli,Cin.,te 6’2” 257 4.74
T.Welsh,Van.,ot,6’6” 306
J.Linkenbach,Cinn.,ot,6’6” 303
R.Perrilloux,Jacksonville St. 6’2” 218

Last edited by a moderator:

Cardiac

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good stuff.

It was difficult to read spacing wise.

We do need a couple of UDFA QB's.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Good job.

I think Weatherspoon is my #1 preference in this draft right now (of guys that could likely be available). Robinson is a good value pick that late in the second and I love Andre Roberts. I don't know that he brings value as a return man, but he has great great great hands and I love the way he plays. I think this guy could be the steal of the draft and I wouldn't be surprised to see him go in the first two rounds as one of the top 5 WRs off the board. You can't help but appreciate what Troup brings to the table.

The only glaring thing I saw was that you misspelled your second round pick's name. I really think we will take Shoefield is he's available in the 6th. I think we would do it in the 5th if we had a pick in that round. I know I'm in the minority here, but I don't think there's a chance in hell we take an OLB after the 1st round unless it's a guy like Shoefield who's out for the year because they wouldn't even make the team. I would probably also trade in Wilson for Micah Johnson or Pat Angerer, preferably Johnson.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it.

However I hope you don't mind but I did an edit on your post to make it readable.