A vote for Quinnen Williams

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Correct that would be Football Outsiders. Cards weren't worst. 2 rookie QBs had worse protection.

but but but Rosen had it soooo bad

You must be registered for see images attach

I have a question for you removed from pressure, did you once consider the coach, the OC and then the first time OC strapped to a failed scheme after he took over and the talent around a rookie? I like Rosen and like Murray but to do this constant dumping on Rosen based on the stats of that season from hell carries no merit

Timm Rosenbach

Bye Bye DJ
Reaction score
I am fine with Williams, but an elite pass rusher is harder to find than a Quinnen Williams type

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I really went back and looked at QB accuracy from year 1 to career and it just doesn't improve as much as you think.

There are some outliers, the largest being Stafford but it is rare. I was surprised a lot of guys just get worse.

As I think?

What I think is that we can't make an informed opinion given the factors contributing to Rosen's year one numbers.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Think about it... what’s the one major hole remaining on this roster???

It’s 3-4 DE/DT

I find it really hard to imagine drafting Bosa and him getting significant playing time year one with Jones, Suggs, & Reed already on the team. Reed will play early / run downs, Suggs on obvious pass downs, and Jones rarely comes off the field.

Doubt like hell Keim, KK, & Joseph were planning to go into 2019 with Gunter starting especially with what they’re paying him. And Bust-diche ain’t coming back anytime soon.

I think this team can totally use a plug and play D-Lineman to play alongside Peters & Philon with Gunter as depth at both DE & NT. D-Nasty.

Last edited:

Cardinal

All Star
Reaction score

It’s 3-4 DE/DT

I find it really hard to imagine drafting Bosa and him getting significant playing time year one with Jones, Suggs, & Reed already on the team. Reed will play early / run downs, Suggs on obvious pass downs, and Jones rarely comes off the field.

Doubt like hell Keim, KK, & Joseph were planning to go into 2019 with Gunter starting especially with what they’re paying him. And Bust-diche ain’t coming back anytime soon.

I think this team can totally use a plug and play D-Lineman to play alongside Peters & Philon with Gunter as depth at both DE & NT. D-Nasty.

We should draft Ed Oliver.

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
Gambo says his sources say they will not draft Q.

Yeah, but for the first time yesterday Gambo acknowledged it’s plausible he could be surprised, but is still sticking to his guns on Bosa. He continues to say that if we stay at #1 it’ll be Bosa or Murray, but no QWill.

I don’t get it! Why would Keim or McD leak Bosa to Gambo unless it’s purposeful?

GuernseyCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

It’s 3-4 DE/DT

Suggs and Reid are one, perhaps two, year plug in. Bosa can lineup both outside and in on passing downs.