A Quiet Place Part II

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well... all I can hope is this sequel is akin to Aliens being the kick-ass action movie version to Alien.

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to remember the ending but didn't they come up with a weapon that works at the end of the first one? I hope they explain why that is not being used.

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the first one. Watching it in the Theater was an "Experience". I'll definitely see this one.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Trying to remember the ending but didn't they come up with a weapon that works at the end of the first one? I hope they explain why that is not being used.

Yes and no.

They used amplified audio feedback to disorient and cause some pain to the one creature and were able to shoot and kill it because it exposed the flesh beneath its armored head. They killed it with a shotgun, but all of the noise attracted two more creatures... Might not be an effective long term "weapon" depending on how many creatures are out there.

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I really enjoyed A Quiet Place. I'm so looking forward to part II.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wonder if this movie will escalate a little bigger...kinda the way Aliens took it up a notch from Alien.

really want to see this in the theater. It’s the first movie I’ve said that about in over a year.

Chaplin

Better off silent
Reaction score
I wonder if this movie will escalate a little bigger...kinda the way Aliens took it up a notch from Alien.

really want to see this in the theater. It’s the first movie I’ve said that about in over a year.
The trailer seems to have more aliens in it than the entire first movie did... :)

Mainstreet

Cruisin' Mainstreet
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The first movie could have done a vibrations thing like the movie Tremors but it might not have been as interesting.

I kept wondering why they didn't pull out old blue until the end.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave