A question for Cards fans

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
Other then your division do you guys hate GB or consider them a rival? You guys pretty much own us anyway but I see a lot of hate from teams like Seattle and SF toward us on social media as well as from Dallas. You guys feel the same?

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I can't speak for the rest of Cardinal fans, but I don't hate GB. I have respect for them & fear playing @ GB in cold/bad weather. I wonder why Seattle & SF would have so much hate? I could understand teams in your division like the Vikings hating GB, but that's more of a rivalry than anything with SF or SEA.

iRobot

Veteran
Reaction score
I've never cared for Rodgers from what I've seen. Granted.. I don't know what he's all into for charities etc. etc. Also, most GB fans I run into are *****.. so there's that too.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
I've never cared for Rodgers from what I've seen. Granted.. I don't know what he's all into for charities etc. etc. Also, most GB fans I run into are *****.. so there's that too.

So if you found out he donated money to charities your opinion of him would change? :lol:

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
I don't think anyone likes Rodgers outside of GB. Most hated QB possibly.

az jam

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No hate for Green Bay or their fans. Good organization, fans respectful when they play here.

Arizona_Steve

Veteran
Reaction score
Teams I hate:
Seahawks
Rams
49ers (if they were any good)
Steelers
Cowboys

Green Bay is pretty far down the list.

iRobot

Veteran
Reaction score
So if you found out he donated money to charities your opinion of him would change? :lol:

Yes, my opinion of anyone who makes millions of dollars would change in some ways if I found out that they used their time and money to effect change in the world and impact peoples lives in a positive way. Now would I think he's a regular Mother Theresa or something... no, but I would look more fondly of him.

vince56

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Aaron Rodgers is a great player, even if this is a down year for him. The Packers are an institution of the NFL with all of their history. No hate here, I hope to get to see a game in lambeau someday.

Bert

Walkin' on Sunshine
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I dont hate the Packers.

Now, I'm saying this seriously I dont mean this as smack talk or a burn, but we've had 2 legendary playoff games against eachother, but the Cards have come out on top of both of them. So for me, as a Cards fan not hating the Packers, I would probably feel differently if the shoe was on the other foot and you guys had taken us out twice in the most heartbreaking way possible. Then I would probably hate you guys! Alot,,,, lol

But no I dont hate the Pack at all. I get a little weary of the Packer infatuation on NFL network, but I've still always seen GB as a good organization with likable players. I dont even hate Rogers! The guy is amazing.

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Nah, Michael Vick & Cam Newton are both a lot more hated than Aaron Rodgers. Why do people hate him? He's good? He has silly discount double-check commercials?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

cardpa

Have a Nice Day!
Reaction score
I actually like GB a bit. No hate here. I think Rogers being down this year is more on his receivers than him. After watching the GB/Bear game it seemed like his WRs couldn't get open or else they run lousy patterns. Great history in GB.

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
We play Atlanta in Atlanta next week. The way were playing right now is there any hope for that one in you Cardinal fans opinions? I think it is a blowout.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Also, most GB fans I run into are *****.. so there's that too.

Agreed and I live here in Wi. They are the biggest bandwagon fans of them all. When they lose I call them the Siberian Packers because people here act like that is where the played. They also rib me about my team after every loss no matter even if it has a negative affect on their team. I have been to 24 different stadiums to see the card play and got the most flack in green bay. Now don't get me wrong I got goose bumps when I entered Lambeau, and love the history of their team, but their fans are the worst.

football karma

Happy in the pretense of knowledge
Reaction score
The only relevance GB has in my mind is that the Valley is full of Wisconsin transplants-- transplants who do the old "I root for the Cards unless they play GB"

So while I understand why they are GB fans, it still bugs me -- kinda the "traitors in our midst" vibe

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't finish my thought, got distracted by photos of my Grandson. So to sum it up my second favorite team is whoever is playing Green Bay.

GatorAZ

feed hopkins
Reaction score
Yes, my opinion of anyone who makes millions of dollars would change in some ways if I found out that they used their time and money to effect change in the world and impact peoples lives in a positive way. Now would I think he's a regular Mother Theresa or something... no, but I would look more fondly of him.

I'd would think a majority of pro athletes donate in some way regardless of their salary. I don't know the percentage but I remember hearing around 85% of them either have their own foundations or donate in some way even if its minor.

Redneck Voodoo

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I should qualify my statemment in that I don't actually hate the man - I just hate that no matter how far ahead of you we get, he always brings you back in the second half.

BigRedRage

Reckless
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only abhorr a few teams and GB is not one of them. I do hate playing GB though. Always tough to win

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I only hate Seattle.

I don't care about anyone else, but hate PLAYING the Rams only because we've consistently had major injuries against them.

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
nope. no reason to hate on the Pack.... have a-rod in my FF league

as far as niners or hags fans go...they hate anybody else who they think they can feel superior too...or anyone they see as a threat...so,...like,....everybody

OP
OP
L

Lambeau

Veteran
Reaction score
I wonder the same thing about the Packers fans....do they hate the Cardinals?
Nope we love you guys. A matter of fact almost all Packer fans I know except for a couple were rooting for you guys in the NFC Championship game last year. They all like Fitzgerald and think Arizona deserves success.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PicksFromDave