A novel concept

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Hey Keim, here's an idea, why not draft guys that can actually play football? He seems infatuated by workout guys and falls in love with players. His drafts are usually pretty easy to see coming because he gushes over the same type of player every year and continues to miss.

I think it was Dennis Green, when it came to the draft, said don't fall in love with any player because you'll end up reaching for them. Keim should heed this advice.

I've been a pretty decent backer of Keim but his continued drafting of identical guys that have failed in the past is mind boggling.

I see a ton of Big 10 Football games. How you can take Rondale Moore over Freiermuth defies logic. Moore is a gimmick gadget player that's not going to have an impact. I see people saying he's our Tyreke Hill. That's just plain funny. He's nothing like Hill and Hill is the exception, not the rule. A less elusive Tavon Austin is a better comp. Who cares if he can squat 600 lbs? Can he play in the NFL is a better question. If you're drafting a little guy like Moore, he better have dominated the competition in college, like DaVonta Smith did, if he's going to have a chance in the league. Moore has been irrelevant since 2018 IN COLLEGE. People "hoping" he reverts to his early years in college tells you much of a reach this pick was.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Maybe u are right maybe u don't

Would be funny reviewing all these posts in a year or less

We are more frustrated about the past picks like Chad Williams, Butler, Isabella and we have not trust on Keim picks regarding the position
I know trust must be deserved
But can we keep the benefit of the doubt at least?

OP
OP
Cbus cardsfan

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
and don't even get me started on Zaven Collins. An oversized LB from Tulsa in round 1. GMAFB. Collins already has a huge red flag from me. He's not even in the league and supposedly Keim had to make him "weigh in" via zoom. If you're that concerned with his weight before he even hit the field, you don't draft the guy. At least not in round 1. That shows a lack of commitment right there. These guys are supposed to be getting ready for to fulfill dreams of playing in the NFL. They should be in tip top shape through the process, and the top guys are in shape and getting ready.

I'd like to know the last GM, if it's ever happened, that had to have a non OL or DL guy weigh in to prove he's not getting too fat and ease concerns to draft him in ROUND 1.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This pick is worse than the Isabella pick.

At least with Isabella he hadn't been forewarned.

Moore is literally a shorter, less athletic, less fast, body catching WR with declining college production.

If you asked "Can you find someone with all the things that haven't worked for Andy Isabella (height, lack of agility, muscle bound, body catching) minus the production" then the answer would be Rondale Moore.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Could be worse I guess. We could have the two players the Rams drafted.

Tutu Atwell had an EDP of 108. They took him at 57.

Ernest Jones had an EDP of 204. They took him at 103.

I know they said they are redefining how they scout for the draft but this would be some next level **** if these guys work out.

juza76

ASFN Icon
Reaction score

I know they said they are redefining how they scout for the draft but this would be some next level **** if these guys work out.

Hey man, I don't know if u had a tough morning but u look a bit off the rails
Moore is a better prospect then Isabella, every pundits say this
Fortunately in less then 30 minutes your Manchester city team plays, so u have a winning team u enjoy to watch :)

Last edited:

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Hey man, I don't know if u had a tough morning but u look a bit off the rails
Moore is a better prospect then Isabella, every pundits say this
Fortunately in less then 30 minutes your Manchester city team plays, so u have a winning team u enjoy to watch :)

Well, now you really put your foot in it because I'm a United fan!

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score

I wouldn’t put too much stock in EDPs. There is less consensus this year than ever before.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe u are right maybe u don't

Would be funny reviewing all these posts in a year or less

We are more frustrated about the past picks like Chad Williams, Butler, Isabella and we have not trust on Keim picks regarding the position
I know trust must be deserved
But can we keep the benefit of the doubt at least?
No. Keim ran out of the “ benefit of doubt” cards a while ago.

BritCard

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I wouldn’t put too much stock in EDPs. There is less consensus this year than ever before.

Still. Not two players that concern me. A 150lb receiver and a LB that wasn't on most people's boards.

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Moore is literally a shorter, less athletic, less fast, body catching WR with declining college production.

If you asked "Can you find someone with all the things that haven't worked for Andy Isabella (height, lack of agility, muscle bound, body catching) minus the production" then the answer would be Rondale Moore.
Oh boy, now I'm even more excited

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all heard the same fluff for AI and look how he disappeared

Maybe Moore will be better.

But with other options out there I question this pick

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

Isabella never put up the season that rondale did in 2018 in a power 5 conference.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Steve Keim has the worst draft results in the entire league since 2016. If you come in to draft weekend, like me, drinking (or toking up - Shout out to @mjb21aztd ) you will have a much better time navigating the ups and downs of the Cardinals war room and content machine.

Literally..... It makes the weekend so much more enjoyable!

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Steve Keim has the worst draft results in the entire league since 2016. If you come in to draft weekend, like me, drinking (or toking up - Shout out to @mjb21aztd ) you will have a much better time navigating the ups and downs of the Cardinals war room and content machine.

Literally..... It makes the weekend so much more enjoyable!
Oh im on my 10th bong hit in a few days yea im a cards suns fan stoner lol!! Need weed beer for kiem drafts

CFLredzoned

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Definitely a natural hands catcher. Doesn't fight the ball like Kirk and Isabella. If i had to come up with a physical comp though I'd struggle to come up with anybody besides Isabella.